Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mercenary-type? We usually have a few open bounties. Just check the wanted posters in the market.”
She is the secretary of Mayor McDonough and can mostly be found in her office right next to the mayor. Some residents of Diamond City believe she may be a synth. According to entries on Doc Crocker's terminal, Geneva had birth marks removed surgically against Crocker's protests, as he feels she is naturally perfect.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Getting a Clue - The Sole Survivor can try and get the key to Kellogg's house from Geneva.
- In Sheep's Clothing - Geneva is being held hostage by McDonough.
- Diamond City's Most Wanted - When asked for work Geneva will direct the Sole Survivor to the wanted posters next to Swatters and inside the Dugout Inn.
- Geneva will sell the player a key for a house in Diamond City known as Home Plate for two thousand caps.
- Following the purchase of Home Plate she will only reply that she is very busy and has other matters to attend to when spoken to.
During Getting a Clue, Piper and Geneva have a discussion where Piper makes a comment on Mayor McDonough and Geneva having an affair. Whether this is true or not is never revealed - though it may be Piper just aggravating her.
Geneva appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone If you buy the house before asking for work, the option that adds the quest to check out the wanted posters, that option will no longer be available as no further conversation with Geneva is possible after that point.[verified]
- pc xboxone During the quest In Sheeps Clothing, Geneva may become hostile when the player attempts to fight Mayor McDonough. A work around for this is to let Piper kill her.[verified]