Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Generators are small-scale devices that operate using a fuel source, providing power for buildings and equipment, and are found throughout the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3 and the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
There are a number of different types of generator that may be encountered throughout the Wasteland:
- Generator - a common portable unit
- Fusion generator
- Megaton turbine generator - providing power for the town of Megaton
- Turret generator - found in the National Archives, and can be interacted with to disable security turrets
- Enclave Base generator
- Enclave control room generator
- Sloan generator that can be fixed for Chomps Lewis
- Generator in Nelson that can be repaired
National Archives turret generatorEdit
The player character can interact with the turret generator in the National Archives. A successful repair skill check of 60 will allow player to pull open the maintenance panel and shut it down, thereby disabling all of the turrets on the level.
Generators are found in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.