There is a set of doors on the bottom floor leading to the QA Department. This area is accessible via a terminal next to the doors. Once inside, the player character will be identified as a nurse robot entering the area to test. This starts a small puzzle that can be completed to open a safe at the end of the hall.
- Tesla Science Magazine issue #2 - On a desk in the southernmost room on the second floor. From the entrance, go straight ahead to the staircase, and it's in the office at the back of this room, directly above the building entrance.
- The General Atomics ID card, needed for the galleria - On a desk in an office on the second floor, locked door [Expert], underneath a battered clipboard next to Kincaid's terminal. From the entrance, go up the staircase and the office is the first door on the right. There is an alternate route into the room through the missing wall on the second floor above the assembly line.
- Complete Giddyup Buttercup in the third room of the Quality Assurance department.
- Quality Assurance
- fo4aut A New Threat - The Sole Survivor and Ada travel here to deal with the Mechanist's robots.
- Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution - This is a possible location for the retrieval of FLL3 turbopump bearings.
- Concierge - This is a possible location for a Railroad radiant quest after completing the Mercer Safehouse quest.
- Variable Removal - The Railroad may send the Sole Survivor to this location to eliminate a Courser.
The General Atomics factory only appears in Fallout 4.
- pc xboxone ps4 The unmarked quest Quality Assurance at this location has a number of bugs which occur if it is not completed upon your first visit. It is strongly recommended to complete this quest before leaving the factory. [verified]
- pc xboxone ps4 Just before entering the test area in the QA department, there are some radioactive barrels on the left. The two white roller doors to the left of the barrels can both be opened, but there is only a void behind them. Entering the void will cause the player character to fall out of the map for a moment, then reappear at the main entrance to the building. [verified]