| ||For the junk item, see Gear.|
Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Antique pocket watch||2||0.5||4|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Giddyup Buttercup back leg||2||1||2|
|Giddyup Buttercup front leg||2||1||2|
|Office desk fan||2||3||0.67|
|Restored desk fan||2||3||0.67|
|Silver pocket watch||2||0.5||4|
- Acquired when scrapping submachine guns, miniguns and the Fat Man, with the Scrapper perk.
- Cricket sells a shipment of 25.
- Arturo Rodriguez in Diamond City sells a shipment of 25.
- The Rust Devil hideout has multiple typewriters that can be scrapped for 3 gears each.
- Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ and Wilson Atomatoys factory has several Giddyup Buttercup parts that can be scrapped for several gears. Giddyup Buttercup 3 Gears each, Giddyup Buttercup Back Leg 2 Gears each, and Giddyup Buttercup Front Leg 2 Gears each.
In the crafting requirements or when previewing the scrapping of items, the crafting resource is called just "gear", but actually this item called "gears" is produced from scrapping and is used in crafting.