A bright red metal gasoline canister covered in rust, still containing some amount of gas. If shot or damaged, gas canisters will explode in a small fireball, which can hurt the player character and other nearby NPCs.
Gas canister (1)
- Gas canisters are often used in conjunction with traps such as frag mines and gun traps hooked to tripwires, as well as environmental hazards such as explosive cars and oil slicks, where the player can accidentally set them aflame and trigger fires and/or explosions. If discovered early, they can be gathered without setting off traps, or even used to indirectly hurt enemies.
- Two in Diamond City in Mayor McDonough's office.
- Corvega assembly plant has 2.
- The Prydwen has one on the maintenance deck.
- Four in a locked caravan at Coast Guard Pier.
- Four in Park Street station.
- Two in South Boston Police Department.
- Three at Big John's salvage. One is just right of John Miller's house in the destroyed hardware store on the second floor and the second is within the yard nestled between a bus and a crate on a cooking station. The third one is in a sink on the ground beside a crate.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.