The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the garden gnome in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, see Garden gnome (Fallout 3).|
Garden gnomes are used as set dressing, often positioned in amusing situations.
- Three at the Fringe Cove docks.
- South of Far Harbor and East of Beaver Creek Lanes, The Sole Survivor will find a small island with one (destroyed) house. Just east of that island is a dinghy, next to a red buoy; one gnome can be found on the dinghy.
- One is found on top of some lockers in the Nucleus Command Center.
- One is also shown as a "prize" above the milk bottle toss at Echo Lake Lumber.
- On the MS Azalea, a garden gnome sits on a metal girder jutting out of the ship. Jump down from the shipping crates to reach it.
- Just north of the MS Azalea on a cliff, seemingly looking at the base of the cliff, where a skeleton and wheelchair are located.
- Four on the very top of the Vim! Pop factory (office building) near the glass dome. These may require a jet pack equipped power armor to reach.
- One on a small island surrounded by flaming ships below Harbor Grand Hotel.
- One in Harbor Grand Hotel, on the toilet of the room across from the one where the safe room is.
- Two south of Harbor Grand Hotel, on a small sailing ship close to the burning one.
- Three in a murderous tableau, amid the ruins of a destroyed house southwest of Eagle's Cove Tannery.
- One is at the front of a destroyed house directly East from Haddock Cove. It's near the front door, right next to a plastic flamingo.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the real world, garden gnomes are lawn ornaments, made from ceramic and painted bright colors.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.