Garden gnomes come in four sizes: large, normal, medium and tiny. They are useful only as Rock-It Launcher ammunition or as a decoration. Normal-sized gnomes are by far the most common and stand about 1.75 feet tall. Medium versions of both intact and damaged gnomes exist, and only stand about 6 inches high.
- Mobile base crawler
- In a stall in the lower launch platform base, a damaged garden gnome was apparently cutting up meat with a deathclaw hand.
- Also in the lower launch platform base there is a counter with a small gap down the center of it lengthwise and a red motor hanging above it. A garden gnome can be found in this gap, apparently bowling using a pool ball and 10 miniature milk bottles.
- Olney Powerworks
- In Old Olney Underground, after emerging from the sewer, there is a gnome drinking, smoking, and watching TV in a bathtub while a bear waits for him with a briefcase across the room by the door.
- Point Lookout
- In the People's Bank of Point Lookout, there is a gnome located in the bottom left deposit box. It is a miniature intact garden gnome holding a mini plunger in its left hand and standing next to a mini toilet.
- SatCom Array NN-03d
- In the SatCom Array NN-03d-B tower there is a chess board with 16 miniature garden gnomes.
- Presidential metro
- Right before you get on the train it is taking a picture of two teddy bears tied on the railway line using spikes
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- There is an intact garden gnome in the Gomorrah suites, in a "easy" locked room near Cachino's room.
- An intact and several damaged garden gnomes in the Black Mountain storage room.
- There is a giant damaged garden gnome outside of the Whittaker Farmstead.
- A damaged garden gnome sits on a chair playing checkers with bottlecaps with a cigarette in his mouth at the small camp near the entrance to the REPCONN Test Site.
- A damaged garden gnome is just behind The Forecaster at the 188 Trading Post.
- Intact garden gnomes are occasionally sold by Sarah Weintraub.
- Damaged garden gnomes are sometimes sold by Old Lady Gibson.
- Cliff Briscoe at the Dino Bite gift shop in Novac also sells damaged garden gnomes occasionally.
- Dropping them after putting them into your inventory then picking them back up will revert them to their default size.
- If you have one gnome in your inventory already, any others you pick up will automatically revert to default size.
- If placed upside-down on their heads, garden gnomes will stay perfectly balanced on their own and remain upside down while hovering a short distance above the surface they are placed on.