The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Take the elevator up to the director's office.
- Grab the Galleria supervisor's password from the skeleton's hand on your left.
- Ignore the director, go down the elevator again then straight into Back Alley Bowling.
- Find the supervisor's terminal inside, and get the Galleria DMS override password by reading the logs (entry 7/26/77).
- Go out and up the elevator again to the director's office. From here, you can:
- Speak to the director, he will engage in combat, kill him quickly and open the director override terminal and make a selection (Grand Reopening/Shutdown/Self destruction).
- Speak to the director directly and pass either speech check. This will result in him upgrading his firmware, reopening the park.
- Go to the General Atomics factory and grab the General Atomics ID card (under the clipboard on the table) in the locked room on the second floor. To get into the room one can pick the Expert lock or jump into the room through a window, and then speak to the director.
If the option to "start the Grand Reopening" is selected in the director override terminal, the remaining robots will be friendly again.