The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This page's infobox is missing its icon. You can help Nukapedia by uploading it.
- Take the elevator up to The Director's office.
- Grab the Galleria supervisor's password from the skeleton's hand on your left.
- Ignore The Director, go down the elevator again then straight into Back Alley Bowling.
- Find the Supervisor's terminal inside, and get the Galleria DMS override password by reading the logs (entry 7/26/77)
- Go out and up the elevator again to The Director's office.
- Talk to The Director, he will engage in combat, quickly kill him and open the Director override terminal and make a selection (Grand Reopening/Shutdown/Self destruction)
Speak to the director directly and pass either speech check. This will result in him upgrading his firmware, reopening the park.
Go to the General Atomics factory and grab the General Atomics ID card (under clipboard on the table) in the locked room on the second floor. To get into the room you can lock pick expert lock or jump into the room through window.
Report to the Director of the General Atomics Galleria
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
If the option to "start the Grand Reopening" is selected in the Director override terminal, the remaining robots will be friendly again.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.