The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Blast off from starbase Nuka for thrills and space-age technology that are out of this world! Don't forget your blaster!”— Promotional quote
The Galactic Zone opened in 2072 and was the last of the parks to open before the bombs fell in the Great War. John-Caleb Bradberton wished to bring customers a taste of the future with the Galactic Zone and it ended up being the most popular attraction at Nuka-World during the time of its opening. This park featured a unique collaboration between the Nuka-Cola Corporation, Vault-Tec Corporation and RobCo Industries, among other companies.
The Nuka-Galaxy attraction of the Nuka-Cola Corporation took park guests on a space adventure through a roller coaster spanning a galaxy while helping Nuka-Girl fights off aliens. Vault-Tec's Among the Stars attraction showed guests a glimpse of preparing for the future with Vault-Tec vaults being used to colonize distant planets and RobCo's RobCo Battlezone demonstrated the latest and greatest in robot technology to guests in an arena pitting various robot models against each other.
Since the Great War, this section of the park became a ground for traders from Nuka-Town USA to acquire scrap materials for use and trade. Eventually the traders came across Star Control and its star cores. Kendell Alston, thinking his daughter Tiana Alston's explanation that the cores were 'redundant' meant they were okay to take and sell, started gathering the cores up. However, it was around this time that Colter and his raider gangs took over Nuka-Town, leading to the idea that Star Control's defensive mode would be able to save them. Unfortunately, they came to realize that they had taken too many cores and that it was unsafe to activate that setting. Despite Tiana's warning, Kendell would activate Star Control before the cores could be regathered in order to safely activate it. As the robots and defenses in the park came online, they began attacking the traders within the Galactic Zone. Tiana and the remaining traders eventually perished while trying to make a break for the gates to escape the zone. Their bodies now lie just outside of the entrance for anyone visiting the Galactic Zone to discover.
This is an enclosed amusement park, filled with advanced robots: Mr Frothies, eyebots and Nukatrons, all of which are hostile to the Sole Survivor until they are made otherwise using the Star Control terminal. Directly across from the main entrance is the Starport Nuka ride, with the Starlight Interstellar Theater to the southern side, neighboring Vault-Tec: Among the Stars and the RobCo Battlezone and Nuka-Galaxy in the northern half.
- SCAV! Issue #1 - On a wooden crate next to an explosives box in the traders' hideout behind the Starport Nuka building at ground level.
- Seven Star cores are found throughout the location:
- In the same area as SCAV! issue number #1. Behind the Starport where the traders were camped out, through a door to a dead end room with a powerloader in it. The core is next to a dead trader.
- One in front of the mainframe inside Starport, next to a body.
- Directly above Starport - can be reached via the ramp to the entrance of the Vault-Tec building - in an Advanced-locked display. The key is found behind a Novice-locked door.
- The elevator requires the main power to be restored, but another core is at the top of the tower.
- At the Splashdown attraction in an operation booth, at the right of Nuka-Galaxy's door.
- Across from the Nuka-Galaxy's operation booth is the "Arc Jet G-Force ride." At the top of the ride is a core.
- At the bottom of the ramp by the exit door of the RobCo Battlezone.
If the player has Robotics Expert perk then you can go around the park turning off the robots, after you have completed Star Control to the mid point, turning the robots back on will make them friendly. This will work in any area except the Vault-Tec: Among the Stars location as there are invisible tripwire that turn the robotic actors back on in the area, saving that location for last will allow for no Galatic Zone robotic deaths.