| ||For an overview of microfusion cell ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see Microfusion cell.|
The fusion cell is a type of ammunition in Fallout 4. It essentially replaces the microfusion cells from previous games, at the difference that it is only used by light energy weapons (such as the laser gun and the laser musket).
A miniaturized fusion reactor similar in appearance to the microfusion cells from previous Fallout games. The fusion cells are used by laser weapons. Fusion cells can be purchased from various merchants within the Commonwealth and looted from enemies using energy weapons.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- Laser musket
- Laser gun
- Institute laser
- Alien blaster pistol (with appropriate mods)
- fo4aut Salvaged assaultron head
- fo4aut Tesla rifle
- Merchants usually sell this ammunition type.
- Gunners, Brotherhood of Steel members, Minutemen, and Institute synths often carry laser weapons as well as fusion cells.
- At the entrance of the Museum of Freedom in Concord, by a dead Minuteman and a laser musket.
- In the Advanced Systems and Synth Retention Bureau divisions of the Institute.
- With patch 1.4, fusion cells can be found with the Scrounger perk.
- By doing the Call to Arms quest , it is possible to potentially get an infinite amount of fusion cells. At the end of the quest, you have to press a button to stop the waves of synths attacking Paladin Danse. By simply not pressing the button, you can effectively get unlimited waves, and fusion cells with each one (you don't even have to kill the synths as Paladin Danse will likely do it faster than you and that he cannot die during that quest).
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.