The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of microfusion cell ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see Microfusion cell.|
The fusion cell is a type of ammunition in Fallout 4. It essentially replaces the microfusion cells from previous games, at the difference that it is only used by light energy weapons (such as the laser gun and the laser musket).
A miniaturized fusion reactor similar in appearance to the microfusion cells from previous Fallout games. The fusion cells are used by laser weapons. Fusion cells can be purchased from various merchants within the Commonwealth and looted from enemies using energy weapons.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- Laser musket
- Laser gun
- Institute laser
- Alien blaster pistol (with appropriate mods)
- fo4aut Salvaged assaultron head
- fo4aut Tesla rifle
- Merchants usually sell this ammunition type.
- Gunners, Brotherhood of Steel members, Minutemen, and Institute synths often carry laser weapons as well as fusion cells.
- At the entrance of the Museum of Freedom in Concord, by a dead minuteman and a laser musket.
- In the Advanced Systems and Synth Retention Bureau divisions of the Institute.
- For early game characters, doing the Call to Arms quest for Paladin Danse is a great way to get your hands on a high amount of fusion cells inside ArcJet Systems
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.