Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Entry - as the player character enters the Fun House, to the left is a door that is chained from the other side, and to the right is the door to the Hall of Mirrors.
- Hall of Mirrors - some traps on the ground as the player character navigates through the maze, look out for frag mines and a Laser tripwire. The player character will also encounter a leveled feral ghoul and a radroach.
- Treadmill floor - as the player character leaves the Hall of Mirrors and enters the room, one can look up at the 2nd floor window to see Oswald the Outrageous. Several frag grenades will drop from a hole in the ceiling as the player character approaches the wall with the window.
- Bottle Jumps - the player character may encounter a couple of feral ghouls, then one must make the jump to the other side where the player character then may hack a Novice terminal called Hypno Halls controls, then enter the next room or fall into the water where both ghouls are normally lurking.
- Hypno Halls - is a maze with clear glass in a dark room with green spinning tunnels to navigate through. Towards the end of the maze, the player character may encounter a pair of feral ghouls.
- Topsy turvy - is the best description of the next room, where objects are attached to walls and ceilings to give the illusion that the player character is walking on the wall. In this room the player character encounters a feral ghoul.
- The Spinning Room - is a room with 13 doors and a floor that spins around. There are several painted ghouls in this room that one can defeat. After the player character finds the exit there is a door that leads to Fun House control room and a chained door that will lead back to the exit.
- Fun House control - is a room that Oswald the Outrageous disappears from once the player character enters. In this room is a Fun House control system terminal.
- Nuka-Cade ticket stack - In the Hall of Mirrors.
- Up to 50 Pre-War money - Stacks located in the Hall of Mirrors.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the Hypno Halls.
- SCAV! Issue #3 - In the Hypno Halls near a caps stash in the same room as the Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Fusion core in the bathroom of the topsy turvy room, in the bathroom mirror.
- Hidden Cappy clue F - In the Spinning Room.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll - In the Spinning Room.
- Nuka-Lixir recipe - In the Fun House Control.