The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Entry - as the player enters the Fun House, to the left is a door that is chained from the other side, and to the right is the door to the Hall of Mirrors.
- Hall of Mirrors - some traps on the ground as the player navigates through the maze, look out for frag mines, and a Laser tripwire. The player will also encounter a leveled feral ghoul and radroach.
- Treadmill floor - as the player leaves the Hall of Mirrors and enters the room, one can look up at the 2nd floor window to see Oswald the Outrageous. Several frag grenades will drop from a hole in the ceiling as the player approaches the wall with the window.
- Bottle Jumps - the player may encounter a couple of Feral ghouls, then one must make the jump to the other side where the player then may hack a novice terminal called Hypo Hall controls, then enter the next room, or fall into the water where both ghouls are normally lurking.
- Hypno Halls - is a maze with clear glass in a dark room with green spinning tunnels to navigate through. Towards the end of the maze, the player may encounter a charred painted ghoul and a leveled feral ghoul.
- Topsy turvy - is the best description of the next room, where objects are attached to walls and ceilings to give the illusion that the player is walking on the wall. In this room the player encounters a charred feral ghoul.
- The Spinning Room - is a room with 13 doors and a floor that spins around. There are several painted ghouls in this room that one can defeat. After the player finds the exit there is a door that leads to Funhouse Control room and a chained door that will lead back to the exit.
- Funhouse Control - is a room that Oswald the Outrageous disappears from once the player enters. In this room is a Fun house control system terminal.
- Nuka-Cade ticket stack located in the Hall of Mirrors.
- Up to 50 Pre-War Money located in the Hall of Mirrors.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum located in the Hypno Halls.
- SCAV! Issue #3 - located in the Hypno Halls near a caps stash in the same room as the Nuka Quantum.
- Fusion core and a X-cell in the bathroom of upside down and side ways room, in the bathroom mirror.
- Hidden Cappy clue F located in the Spinning Room.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll located in the Spinning Room.
- Nuka-Lixir recipe located in the Funhouse Control
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.