This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
At the center of the docks is a large warehouse entered via a master locked door, which can be bypassed dropping from the roof or entering from the ocean side. The land below the building has collapsed from weathering, causing to floor to cave in and reveal the tide. To the left of the entrance is a steamer trunk containing basic items and weapons, and underneath the water below lies a leveled mirelurk.
- Fringe Cove dock key - In the middle barn (behind the container), in a steamer trunk. Unlocks the nearby Master locked door.
- These mannequins! - To the southwest in a sunken boat with mannequins floating in the water above it.
- Nuclear launch key - This quest item is only accessible during Cleansing the Land. The key is inside a safe on a sunken boat slightly to the west, the safe itself cannot be opened without the ship's safe combination.
- Scrawled journal - In a synth refugee's duffle bag on the second floor of a ruined house to the northwest (follow the road from the docks towards an orange container).
- Two gold bars - In a coffin inside a sunken container, close to the sunken mannequin's boat.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.