| ||For an overview of fresh carrots in the Fallout series of games, see Vegetable.|
The fresh carrot is a food item in Fallout: New Vegas.
It restores 10 hit points without irradiating you. It is one of the few edible food items that doesn't give you any radiation, besides other fresh fruits or vegetables. Additionally, in hardcore mode, it reduces starvation and dehydration.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-12 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-14 Dehydration , -21 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-16 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-18 Dehydration , -27 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-20 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-22 Dehydration , -33 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-24 Dehydration , -36 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-26 Dehydration , -39 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-28 Dehydration , -42 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 7s||-30 Dehydration , -45 Starvation|
- There is a supply of 5 or 6 sold from Boomer Chef's at Nellis Air Force Base.
- There are three located in the kitchen in the Boomers Mess hall & munitions storage.
- There are three on Cook-Cook's shelf.
- Sold by Corporal Farber in large amounts.
- Often found in random encounters with Vipers upon their death.
- One can be found at Snyder Prospector Camp.
- A few can be found in the Ultra-Luxe kitchen.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are much more common in Fallout: New Vegas than in Fallout 3.