That's Adytum. It's a slave labor camp run by a group called the Regulators, but they tell everyone it's a "town". They come here and take our people to work them until they die. Then they come and take more of us.”— Razor
|Unmarked Quest: Free Adytum from the Regulators|
|Complete Get weapons for the Blades quest and speak to Razor.||Go to Adytum.|
|Kill all the Regulators.||Attack the Regulators.|
|Reward: 2000 XP||Reward: 500 XP|
In any case, the Vault Dweller needs to go to Adytum and kill all the Regulators, their leader and Jon Zimmerman himself. If the quest is completed with the aid of the Blades, the Vault Dweller will receive a reward of 2000 XP. If it is completed alone, though, the reward is lessened to 500 XP.
- 500 XP, if the Vault Dweller attacked the Regulators without the aid of the Blades.
- 2000 XP, with aid of the Blades.
- This quest can be accomplished at any time, as the only step is to kill all of the regulators. If the Vault Dweller got the weapons for the Blades, 5 heavily armed Blades will accompany them into the map. Each is wearing combat armor, two have AK-112 assault rifles, two have Wattz 2000 laser rifles and one has a P94 plasma rifle. With their help, the Regulators shouldn't be a problem.
- Should the Vault Dweller delay the attack, in order to speak to Zimmerman again one must directly select the dialog option, Razor replies that this may not be a good idea.
- After choosing the above dialogue option, entering Adytum, and returning, Razor will have disappeared. None of the other Blades react to this, and it is impossible to launch the Blades' attack on the Regulators. After eliminating them single-handedly, however, Razor reappears in the Blades' hideout, implying that she fled the area to escape Regulator reprisal.
- Named characters, such as Miles, Smitty and Lorraine, can be killed by Regulators during the attack. Two Regulators are located in the same room with Smitty and thus he is often killed quickly.
- Because of the fact that the Adytowners are unarmed and have no armor, while the Regulators have metal armor and powerful weapons, many residents of Adytown will die in the fight, up to the point that the entire town is wiped out by the end of the fight.
Sometimes, if the Vault Dweller speaks to Razor about Zimmerman to warn him, kills all Regulators by himself and comes back, Razor will appear dead. [verified]