The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The first floor has a staircase at the main entrance with mines in the room with Dead Eye, as well as an alarm console on the wall near him. On the second floor are some terminals, one with a memo about the male Sole Survivor from before the Great War, mentioning that the player character was to be invited to give a speech here. (If Sole Survivor is female, the name in the memo will be Nate, referring to their husband.)
An armor workbench in a storeroom on the north side, to the left as one's exiting the stairs from the ground floor.
- Guns and Bullets issue #5 - On a podium in the room with Dead Eye.
- Nuka Cola Quantum - In the room across from Dead Eye on a shelf.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - On a patio table near back side of the building. If you exit the building through the back door behind Dead Eye, it will be directly to your left. There is also another directly east of the post nearby, in an alleyway on top of a wood crate left of the destroyed van.
- Super mutant helmet - On the couch behind the podium. On PC, it's on top of the radio in front of the couch.
- In the main hall there is a lectern, beside which is a speech microphone; if one interacts with it the player character says "War, War never changes."
- In one of the upstairs offices there is a novice computer terminal. When accessed, the "Speech Memo" mentions how the male Sole Survivor/Nate was slated to give a speech in Concord (presumably at the "Veteran's Hall" mentioned by Nora during the prologue), and that the Fraternal Post's faculty should invite him to give the same speech.
- This area doesn't respawn, making the containers safe for storage.
- Upon entrance only Dead Eye is present in the building. Upon turning on the switch more mutants will spawn. Companions will comment about this place being great for an ambush before that.
The Fraternal Post 115 only appears in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone Moving too close to the circuit breaker switch will cause it to activate, even if the lid is closed.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.