Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenades.|
For an overview of other fragmentation grenades, see Fragmentation grenades.
A generic fragmentation grenade. Contains a small amount of high explosives, the container itself forming most of the damaging fragments. Explodes on contact.”— Fallout and Fallout 2 description
Frag grenades are muscle-propelled explosives. Fragmentation grenades are pretty rare, and are not too useful late game, when most enemies have a very high explosive damage resistance. If a few can be found early on, they can cause great peril for weaker raiders and critters. Ideally, the blast radius of a grenade should be used against large groups, like mantises and golden geckos, to maximize a single grenade's damage potential.
- In a locker in Junktown.
- 2 grenades located in the Command Center in Vault 15.
- Multiple grenades can be found in Mariposa Military Base.
- Various merchants including the Gun Runners and merchants in the Hub.
- Can be bartered or looted off the slavers in the Den.
- Merchants in NCR sell them and some can be found on New Californian Rangers.