|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
In this encounter, the player character will find the four horsemen, War, Pestilence, Death, and Famine, all gathered together around a small camp in the middle of the wasteland. They are initially non-hostile and exchange dialogue with one another.
- It is possible to attack them, but it's a long fight for very little XP. Each Horseman starts at 14,332 HP.
- The Horsemen's HP can reach 100,030 if you choose to heal them.
- All of the Four Horsemen have "Almost Dead" health status.
- None of the Four Horsemen carry any equipment and will only attack you with their fists if provoked.
- Four characters were cut from this encounter, Apathy, Care, Give, and Lethargy.
- Nearly all of their dialogues are about them complaining about a specific consequence the war. Ironically, these all relate to their specific purpose, such as Death complaining about how many people died.
Behind the scenesEdit
This encounter is a reference to Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse from the book of Revelation.
Prior to v1.27, as you enter the encounter, the person in your party with the lowest Charisma is promoted to the leader of your party.