1. I've been thinking about the new creatures encountered in Broken Steel, as well as ways to kill them quickly and efficiently. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Albino Radscorpion - I thought about using the Dart Gun to cripple legs to buy a little time, and then dropping Bottlecap mines in it's path (Either 3 mines, or 2 mines and a few 12-gauge shells from the combat shotgun). Thoughts?
Feral Ghoul Reavers - I'm already scared s--tless of these by reputation alone. Again, I'd use the dart gun, but what should I use to kill them after that?
Super Mutant Overlords - Clueless. I would like to use a Gatling Laser (probably Vengeance), but it's likely I'll run into Overlords before that.
2. I read on this wiki once that Mayor MacCready would lose his dialogue options to open either route to Vault 87 if any DLC quests were finished before the quest to get the G.E.C.K appeared. This is stated on the page Robert Joseph MacCready in the "Bugs" section. Is there any truth behind this? And which DLCs, if it's true? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. The DLCs I plan to get are Broken Steel, Anchorage, and Zeta.
3. How can I stealthily kill Gustavo at Tenpenny Tower without making anyone hostile (Ex: When he's sleeping)? I will not have the Mister Sandman perk, but I do have a Silenced 10mm pistol.
4. If I proceed through the Finding the Garden of Eden quest (getting the G.E.C.K.), and I tell my followers to wait, will they still be there after I exit Raven Rock? (Assuming I didn't go over one week)
5. Fallout 3 tends to crash on me after a period of time, usually 1 1/2 - 2 hours. These crashes tend to happen almost exclusively indoors. If it helps, I'm using a ASUS G74SX laptop running Windows 7. I have not made any modifications to the hardware or anything of the sort.
Helix Armada 05:47, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
Easy way to kill any enemy is using chinese stealth armor + (probably) silent running perk + decent melee/unarmed weapon (like ripper/Jack). Enemies will never see you and you will never get to [dangerous] state. So you can simply kill everyone without loosing single HP, even if you re surrounded by 10 super mutant overlords. If you dont have Jack, you can do the same with any silent weapon-even with bare hands-but it might take much more time. --22.214.171.124 19:34, November 22, 2011 (UTC)