| ||This forum page has been archived. Please do not make any further edits unless they are for maintenance purposes.|
Hi there! I'm Yes-Man, as you should already know if you've found your way here. I'm a chat moderator on the Vault, and as the forum title would suggest I would like to apply to moderatorship. I've been active since June 14 of this year and so far I have made an effort to positively contribute to this wiki every day. So far, I've made over 500 article edits, and I try my best to fight back at vandalism whenever it arises. One of my biggest accomplishments here at the Vault was helping fellow editor BillyOcean create the Nightkin subcategory, grouping all the Nightkin characters of the series in one place, and allowing easier access to their respective pages.
Anyway, enough about that. I am applying for moderator for the fact that it would make reverting bad edits a whole lot easier. There have been many times where myself and a few other users have had to constantly revert vandalism due to the fact that there were no administrators around. Sometimes it can be very difficult to revert the edits repeatedly, and by the time the edit has been reverted plenty more pages have been vandalised. Because of my time zone (Melbourne, Australia) I am usually up when most of the active administrators are unavailable. This means I have to sometimes wait a very long time to report vandalism, and I believe that with rollback rights it will make reverting the bad edits a whole lot easier while I wait for an administrator to arrive.
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||5|
|User blog comment||1,206|
Apart from my edits, my major contributions to the Vault include:
- Helping BillyOcean in creating the Nightkin category page.
- Moderating the Vault Chat.
- Patrolling the recent changes to make sure no bad edits are being made.
- Reverting and reporting vandals.
I am also an administrator on the Fallout Answers wiki, and an administrator on the Vault Armory wiki.
I try to be polite and friendly to users, especially new users, and attempt to help people if they need it. If I see something I do not agree with, I will inform another user or make my complaint on the article's talk page, so that the issue can be resolved. I understand people have different opinions and beliefs, and I respect that and am open to hearing their point of view. You can read more on my userpage here.
Thank you for reading. Please vote honestly, and most of all have a good day.
- yes Having a moderator active somewhere 24/7 is obviously a good thing. We vote yes. DarthOrc
- yes I know from first hand you're patrolling the recent changes for bad edits on a regular base, might as well make the job a bit easier for you. Jspoel 05:53, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes I have noticed your attitude and hard work towards The Vault and they seem to be in great order. You have my vote! Skål! 05:55, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes --RAM 08:59, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes As I said on Guardians request, I wouldn't have made you an admin on the Answers wiki if I didn't trust you :) --Kastera (talk) 13:36, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes You get my vote, no doubt. You deserve it. Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 13:52, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes You seem reasonable. gears of duty
- yes 20:37, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes The more mods, the better. Pony of the East 21:57, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes No doubt. You're one of the most dedicated users around, and a true bane to vandals. BILLYOCEAN 22:00, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes The nightmare of vandals ;), you will make a formidable modo. Itachou [~talk~] 22:19, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- yes <Insert reasons as to why I gave you admin elsewhere> -- ☢Valoopy☣ 00:18, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- yes EBTalk 04:19, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Sure. http://imageshack.us/m/15/6929/luckmanngrenadesignatur.png Luckmann 14:50, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- yes - Crazy Sam10 Talk Poll 16:48, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Every time I have come across Yes Man he has been extremely polite, and also diligent in his work. In FA for example, he cleared around 700 pages manually, that takes dedication, and Yes Man has just such dedication.
- yes gtg JimmyDreznaut017 19:09, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Yes, man. (I make a funneh) JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 19:15, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Ya he sounds pretty legit. I pledge my support. Independant New Vegas! Whoo! TheMasterLives! 19:21, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Why Would I Say No? ToCxHawK 19:28, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Xplode441
- yes Sure, why not? Can't have enough admins. Shadowrunner(stuff) 19:08, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Richie9999 19:59, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- yes I'm sure with Yes-Man's face as your avatar and your kind demeanour, anyone is likely to think your the real deal. Not just some confidence artist. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Do I hear an 'Oi'? --Tag! Your it! 23:15, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- yes Almighty Higgey
- yes For always getting onto those bad edits and anon vandalism. You need it. ButterflyKiss :3
- yes User:SMITE THEE DOWN