Just on the back of some comments in DB's Chat Mod thread, I was wondering if Admins and Mods could please post their usual hours of availability (primarily for chat) so we can determine where any holes are. Might help us determine who might be a suitable mod in the future.
Once we've gotten a reasonable number of responses I'll open up another page to discuss cover requirements, potential candidates, etc.
Thanks. Agent c 00:16, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for those who've responded so far. Sigma I've not included you for chat schedule purposes cos I know its not you're thing, but if you're going to join us more regularly (and I hope you do), I can add you in no problem.
In this, I've counted you as a "1" for the specific hours you've quoted if you've not left any conditions/caveats, and 0.5 if you have. Yessie, I've presumed by eastern you mean US eastern (GMT-5). Times on here are in GMT.
I'll leave this for a little longer and update as others update this post with their times. Agent c 01:20, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- So effectively we need more mods from the Pacific ocean? XD κηδεμόνας [~μιλώ~] 01:34, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
Agent C: Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays mid afternoon to 0300 GMT.; all other days 0000 to 0300 GMT.
Miss.Nicolle: Mon-Fri 10.00-16.30 GMT one week, 10.00-23.30 GMT (even later) the second week. Weekends same for week 1 but second week not on at all ^_^
Limmiegirl: Monday to Thursday 16:00 to 4:00 GMT, Weekends 16:00 to 00:00 GMT.
SigmaDelta54: Monday-Saturday 1730-0100 GMT.; Sunday 2000-0100 GMT.
Yes-Man: (Eastern Standard Time) Monday and Thursday 4pm onwards, Tuesday and Friday 12pm onwards, Wednesday 2pm onwards, weekends all day. Of course it depends on if I have anything planned that day.
The one and only Scarface: Monday - Friday 15:00 - 01:00 GMT. Saturday 21:00 - 01:00. Sunday - No idea, but a lot.
The Nemesisx: 7 days a week! from 11 AM till 1 AM!, but most of the time i might be at work PLUS things can come up when im unable to get on the net I.E: I run out of credit and cant recharge until the following week or for a few days or if i decide to see some freinds but as everyone else knows im here pretty much 18 hours a day (MY GOD THATS NOT GOOD XD) so to sum things up i don't actually have a proper set schedule.
TwoBearsHigh-Fiving Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, anywhere from 4pm to 11pm on mountain time. Note: I don't have a set work schedule, so these change a lot:P I usually pop in at least once a night though.
EB I am no where near as active here as I once was, but whenever I find the time I will try to drop in and pwn sum trollz and whatnot.
ButterflyKiss Same as EB, but because I go back to school now. I'm usually on like 10-11pmish AEST (someone translate that into w/e timezone please), and I'm on whenever on the weekends. Meh.
- GMT is London winter time, also known as UTC. If you don't know what time zone you're in as it compares to GMT/UTC if you can list a major city in the same timezone that shares the times you're quoting that's fine. Is your EST US east coast or Australian Eastern Yessie? Agent c 16:04, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I hope you all are fine with me not putting my time restrictions up. Don't see a point when I'm usually on every day all day since I get on during my work breaks also and I have this nasty insomnia. (Perfect example... I'm on right now at 2:30.) Skål! 08:30, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm with Garoux here. I don't really have any set times where you can find me, it varies far too much depending on whether or not I'm going out, how long I stay at the library to read, whether I have assignments or some finals. I'm rarely in chat anyway, so the best way to get in touch with me would just be on my talk page, because I definitely check that every single day. -=KAG=-My Pride 12:07, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- if you're too irregular to quote any time that's fine. This isn't a commitment I'm seeking, just a guide to help find holes. Agent c 16:04, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Great, will update shortly. Agent c 03:55, February 17, 2012 (UTC)