Hey everybody! I've decided to officially run for discussions moderator. You may know me from /d as one of the biggest advocates for Fallout New Vegas. I have been using /d for less than half a year but I am very knowledgeable on Fallout. I know Fallout, Fallout 2, most of Tactics, not much of BOS, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4.
It wasn't really on my mind to run for discussions moderator but one day /d needed some extra coverage and I was appointed temp mod. Since then I have been temporary mod a few times and have been endorsed by Sakaratte. While I was temp mod I like to think I was fair and not over or under moderating. But if you remember me as temp mod then that is up to you to decide.
Lately the Admins and even BCrats have been doing most of the /d moderating. I would like to throw my hat in to help support the wiki and Admins as they have many other duties with the main wiki and they can't always be there. Thank you for your consideration. JBour53 (talk)
I hereby endorse this request, JBour has stepped up to the base when we were having trouble with moderation and handled things well. At present our moderators are largely busy and as such we have ended up with a situation where admins and temporary moderators have been used. JBour has proven his ability to handle the role as a temp and I believe discussions users will also be comfortable to let him moderate for the longterm, although he is just over the mark with the post count. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 21:32, December 3, 2017 (UTC)
- yes There is no one more deserving than you. Pedro Washington (talk) 21:46, December 3, 2017 (UTC)
- yes Every time you were chosen for temp mod the board seemed a lot safer etc etc, you would make a fine additon to the team.(sorry if some links on mine dont work im new to this stuff)Silent Wraith 291 (talk) 21:46, December 3, 2017 (UTC)
- yes okie dokie artichokie CobaltJack (talk) 22:20, December 3, 2017 (UTC)
- yes DisgustingWastelander (talk) 22:21, December 3, 2017 (UTC) From what I've seen from him as a temp mod, he seems quite fit for the position.
- yes Well that was an easy vote. --Overseer X (talk) 22:50, December 3, 2017 (UTC)
- yes Darth Yeti
- yes Hope this spurs more people running, we need the mods TheLaatSurvivor (talk) 23:03, December 3, 2017 (UTC)TheLaatSurvivor
- yes Look ya Laat’s vote, yeah that’s basically my opinion. Quarterman812 (talk) 23:50, December 3, 2017 (UTC)
- yes Better not lose your humanity like the rest of these dogs (don't lose it it will actually help you out quite a bit in the future.) Chill chill it's sarcasm. Oh right this is Ianthebean
- yes I very rarely use /d, and consequently I can't say much about that. However, just based off interactions in Discord, I would say you're definitely suitable for any moderation position in any kind of chat world at Nukapedia - whether it be /d or Discord. |\| () |\/| /\ |) | Talk | Discord | NMC 00:18, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
- yes TenaciouzD (talk)
- yes I've been quite busy recently, along with the other moderators. I trust that you will take great care of the discussion board, and make a fine addition to the team Clollin The Courier (talk) 05:30, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
- yes Flybobbyjones obviously yes!
- yes --NukaModd (talk) 18:50, December 4, 2017 (UTC) Your boy NukaModd says "Why not, my dude?"
- yes Glad you running, good luck. Jacob Frye117 (talk) 7:06, December 5, 2017 (UTC)
- yesMuggy of Higgs Village (talk) 22:07, December 4, 2017 (UTC)Muggy of Higgs Village HELL YEAH!
- yesZeronelite (talk) 19:57, December 5, 2017 (UTC) Of course, np. Not too sure anyone can replace Rusty, but you're good for the job, and I respect you.
- yes User: The Courier NCR for life Well, I guess someone needs to replace me. Might as well be you. The Superior Courier (talk) 14:22, December 6, 2017 (UTC)
- noBloodworm69 (talk) 22:23, December 3, 2017 (UTC)—> I’m very sorry, but you just aren’t experienced enough on the wiki.
- no I would absolutely vote for you if you were applying for cmod, but not dmod. Sorry. Yodamort (talk) 00:37, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
- no I don't know who you are. You'll probably win anyways though. When you win dont ban yourself lol. VicePresidentCharles (talk) 21:18, December 3, 2017 (CST)
- neutral Sorry Jb, don't know how you handle it modding stuff enough to vote yes nor i care about /d to vote no, so i stand neutral Dragão Carmesim Howdy! 11:11, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral - Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 12:19, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral 123123abcabc (talk) 13:37, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral I haven't seen enough to form an opinion on the matter.---bleep196- (talk) 19:12, December 7, 2017 (UTC)
====yes====[( user: Darth Yeti )] —Preceding unsigned comment added by 2600:1700:B7B0:D90:71F7:EE2F:1507:78A6 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
yes184.108.40.206 23:50, December 3, 2017 (UTC) Sure. With Rusty gone we could use a responsible moderator. Congratz on your new position (You've obviously won) yes220.127.116.11 00:01, December 4, 2017 (UTC) I am Mister Min-Maxer. I think you definitely deserve this position. Congrats on your new status!
We're not familiar, but I trust the judgment of the people here who do. Congratulations on your promotion to Discussions moderator! Jspoel 22:30, December 10, 2017 (UTC)