Hey everybody, i am pretty sure most of the active ones would know me, and now, i am going to throw my hat in the ring for discussions moderator. I joined more than a year ago, and tried for moderator ever since early this year.
But the wait has slowly turned this reason into a genuine one to help the community become a friendlier and more welcoming environment.Since i am in a diff time zone than most, i am able to cover period of times where most moderators are inactive,and also be that someone who can connect with the community. And as seeing that there has been a shortage of active moderators, i hope you would consider my request--Overseer X (talk) 02:17, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
I hereby endorse this moderator request. I believe Overseer X has the potential to be a skilled moderator, is active throughout the discussions, and does a good job of reporting posts that are a potential nuisance to the discussion board. Paladin117>>iff bored; 02:19, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- yes Hey Overseer X, I've known you for a while now, and think you would be good for the moderator position. Although I have not seen you around in a long time, a good moderator doesn't have to appear in every single discussion, and rather lead from behind. You seem to have been acting from an unseen point of view from us regular wikians, as we can't see if a post is reported or not. I think that you would be able to be a great moderator works in the background of things. Zackmaster1 (talk) 02:53, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- yes Overseer X, I agree with Pally, you have potential, and a little expirence will brush off the dust and make you a good DM, or at least that’s what I think. You have benefitted /d from the better the way I see it; you deserve this because of that, because of your dedication. Also, just Incase you don’t win this election stay dedicated, we need your reports and your contributions don’t let a minor setback make you quit! Quarterman812 (talk) 02:58, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- yes TenaciouzD (talk)
- no You're a great user who's benefited /d for the better but you seem lacking in authority potential. Pedro Washington (talk) 02:30, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- no User: The Courier NCR for life The Superior Courier (talk) 02:32, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- noMuggy of Higgs Village (talk) 03:08, December 17, 2017 (UTC) (Muggy) You are a good user. You just wouldn’t be an excellent /d mod.
- no Sorry my G, but I just don’t see enough of ya. -NukaTheCola
- no honestly, you don't seem to have enough potential. It's hard seeing you as an authority figure. CobaltJack (Big Sauce) 06:00, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- no I always feel that those that actively seek authority like this are the ones that least deserve it. Sorry. -- Erik Siers 19:19, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral if I'm honest, I don't really see him on discussions, so I can't guage his ability as a moderator. Sure he reports a lot of posts and I catch the odd glance of him, however the only time I have ever really spoken to him is when he has wanted an endorsement, each time I turned him down is purely because I have yet to really have the chance to get to know him. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin
- neutral Although the reports sound nice, i too don't see him on /d much, nor on discord much, apolagies SilentWraith_291 (talk) 02:35, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral Don't know you enough. Yodamort (talk) 02:41, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral Although I think you would be a fine mod, I cant vote yes because I haven't seen enough from you recently. It seems you haven't been very active lately or at least that is how I have percieved it. Your track record here isn't perfect but you meet the qualifications and I agree with Paladin, you tend to be a good reporter when you are active. Maybe if I see more from you in the future I would vote yes in a future vote. Good luck! JBour53 (talk) Jon the Don 02:56, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral From what I've seen, you're a good person but I just don't know you well enough. There have been times where I've talked to you but all conversations were short and I would've liked for me to know you better so that when you decided to run for Discussions Moderator, I would've said yes. Maybe try beforehand to be around a little more and get to know the community on a more personal level. Good luck. --UrbanAnge1 (talk) 03:42, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral User:PhantomMenace87
- neutral Don't really know you well enough. Also, I gotta draw the line here on "one too many promotions recently". |\| () |\/| /\ |) | Talk | Discord | NMC 12:40, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral I also don't know you well enough. 123123abcabc (talk) 16:21, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
- neutral I don't know you much and i haven't seen you in a while, so i stand neutral Dragão Carmesim Howdy!
no If we get a new mod i want it someone who is more active in discussions. Not just reporting from the shadows.The Wandering Dragonbornadded anonymously Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 03:00, December 17, 2017 (UTC)
Based on the votes, we cannot grant this request at this time. Take note of the feedback: Build up your profile and get involved in more things, and then review again in a few months if you still want to run. Agent c (talk) 00:02, December 29, 2017 (UTC)