Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I heard that NCR are fighting BOS in FNV. I like the BOS, so i don't know who to play for. BOS, NCR? BOS, NCR? I don't know!!!!! Who should i play for? Tezzla blah blah blah 16:54, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
i will be going for the BoS, yes they are dicks and they are not as cool as NCR. but you know what i wish thay would have the enclave in it. just so it could be a all out war with all faction killing eachother and it would be cool if ou could side with the enclave or something, but that would never happen so ya i would go with BoS, or if thay let you take a rout that let you beat both factions that would be badass MrDot01 18:06, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Why on Earth would you pick a bunch of self-serving xenophobic technofetishists over a faction that actually has a decent chance at rebuilding the wasteland? Tagaziel (call!) 18:40, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
you can also side with ceasars legion. As for the BOS, i think they wont play a big part as they were defeated by the NCR at hoover dam. They are not the same Bos as in the capital wasteland and will probly act similarily to the outcasts if they feature in the game. i reckon there may be small pockets of the steel scattered around nevada, posibly hostile but im sure that we will be finding corpses of paladins and knights in hoover dam. Paladinjames92 21:02, May 23, 2010 (UTC)paladinjames92
- That's right, they're not the BoS in the Capital. They're better. I'll be siding with nobody, as that's always an option, y'know. Then I'll side with the Legion on my subsequent playthrough, because they're my favourite. History shows, dictators make things great until they die or lose. Nitty Tok. 21:05, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
i just really hope thay would let me kill all of them, their all selfserving asshole if you think about it. the NCR seem like biger dbags. but i dont know, i just hope i can kill them all and be neutral MrDot01 01:15, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
I personally have only played Fallout 3 and understand that i have little information dealing with the NCR and the Core Region BOS. But the Outcasts have always seemed like the most level minded people in Fallout 3 because they are looking to furthur the Human Race as a whole and not just individual people. AAnd since the Outcasts are like the original BOS which means i Support them.........if it was a choice i would like a splinter group of the BOS to split off and be independent.(cough cough Circle of Steel)-COS Trooper
NCR and Caesar's Legion seem like the only groups who care about building a civilization, and my main character is always interested in that. The Brotherhood has no real goal. They just collect technology and then use that technology to collect more technology. What a waste of time. -Schneidend 19:47, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
I dont know about this but to me in this land ass holes i thing the BoS are the close to good ones for me, i see it that in the fallout world the BoS are neutral and i like that. Thay only do what thay want and dont wery them selfs about the problems of the waist unless thay feel its necessary and thay normaly go with the good side if thay want. I like the neutral side of things, it shows that there is a gray side of everything, o and the BoS are small but strong i like that too. MrDot01 15:55, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- What do you mean 'they normaly go with the good side'? They DESTROYED the economy of NCR by seizing the gold deposits. Nitty Tok. 15:58, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- normaly not always, and pluss thay dont like the NCR so to them it was not a bad thing eather . MrDot01 20:18, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Normaly. That's your excuse? They blatantly destroy the economy of the new United States, and you wave it away as "Normaly."
- I assume that you think that the Enclave are the good guys too, despite them having that one-time idea of killing everyone on earth? Nitty Tok. 20:21, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- The hell does the Brotherhood need gold for, anyway? It's not like they trade much. They're isolationist. Just another example of them being completely ridiculous and pointless. -Schneidend 01:57, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- hahahhaha nitty your so funny, i do not use normaly as a excuse i need no excude for what i said. i said that " thay normaly go with the good side" not that thay always go with what would be called the good side, i did not say that to excuse what thay did at all i said that to note that thay will some times go to the good side of things more than the bad side of things. But if you want a excuse for anything then i geuss it could have been a excude for you not understanding what i said so i had to simplify it .
- on your the secon part of what you said no i dont really see the enclave as good guys, i dont see the BoS as good guy eather (look at my post) but im geussing you talking when i said "thay dont like the NCR so to them it was not a bad thing eather" (note: i did not mean to put the word eather). by thay i ment that in the BoS eyes the hole messing up the NCR was a good thing, i did not say i thought it was a good thing. plz next time carefuly read something befor responding plz and im sorry if that insolted you in any was sir MrDot01 03:34, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- English, motherfucker; do you speak it? HubologyWorks&ItHelpsPeople 07:00, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- just sad; if you dont have anything to add to the topic then why post, its just sad that you are try to get attention by being rudeMrDot01 17:32, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Go for NCR,crimzon carvan or the gurriels(some mafia group sound great) if goning for good karma go for the first two but if you want tech be the BOS but in my opinen they both suck donkey balls but the NCR are a cooler/SomEGUYHeyooooo19:40, july 6 2010 (UTC)
- Im BoS for life. They do what is right for the sake of the wastlanders. (well atleast the BoS in the Capitol Waste) But still im with them. Also why are they at war with NCR? They are both pro rebuild arnt they? Also i will side with NCR to take down Ceasers Legion, then i will be good rep with them, assasinate their leader, then controll New Vegas with the BoS.
- ...What? The Brotherhood has no interest in doing what is "right." They're selfish, isolationist pricks. All they do is dig up old laser guns and fix them. They don't do anything truly constructive. They don't foster trade, they don't protect any major settlements. Only the DC splinter-group does anything useful, and they a very small minority of the BoS. -Schneidend 09:09, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm siding with BoS. I know they're useless pricks, but better them than some government coming in and imposing on my wasteland. DOWN WITH GOVERNMENT!!!!! ANARCHY RULZ!!!!! Crimson Caravan is cool too. RadRuler 01:27, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
I'm going to make my own faction in the game, I'm going to call it AGA (Addictive Gamblers Association). The faction's name pretty much summarizes what we do, Gamble. =-)
hahaha... i like how MrDot01 bothered to point out that "eather" is misspelled, but didn't say anything about the fact that the kid that won't sign his posts repeatedly says "thay". I'm all for HubologyWorks&ItHelpsPeople on this one.Lx MALEX xl 04:22, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
i wont sign my posts? i did not mean to point out i misspelling i just ment to say that the word eather should not have been in what i said. and yes some times when im not paying attichen i will mess up and say thay insted of they. but i dont get the kid won't sign his post part MrDot01 16:47, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
@MrDot01 Sorry, badly worded sentence. I ment the kid you were arguing with won't sign. He said "thay" several times.Lx MALEX xl 19:19, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
oooooooooooooooo 188.8.131.52 17:38, August 20, 2010 (UTC)
I want to make my own group/army/faction/empire with a religion that makes me a god, and invade the wasteland under my rule, and ill call it OUTER HEAVEN, if thats not possible i would join the Enclave and if thats not too, then i am not sure Chaoswarlord565 16:52, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
I feel alone. I planned on just finding a rifle, getting some food and going exploring. Why is everyone so faction orientated? 184.108.40.206 03:08, August 30, 2010 (UTC)