War... war never changes... and the brilliance of The Vault never ends. When first coming across the Vault while surfing the net, I was amazed at the depth of the content and the real sense of community that I saw from the users on the wiki. I also saw plenty of room for improvement and giving a helping hand. So I joined and quickly got to work, helping to create and improve the 1000s of the new Vegas articles that came flooding in. So I’m asking you guys to make me an admin so that I can help the vault to become the finest in the wastes. Thanks.
- I've played Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas several times.
- I’ve been with the Vault for over 9 months now.
My Edit Counts
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||0|
|User blog comment||26|
- I contributed a massive amount to the faction pages on Vegas, removing vandalism and adding various quotes.
- I have helped to improve the many new Vegas location articles, adding new material.
- I'm a very active user and try to get on as much as I possible.
- I helped contribute to the Fallout 3 creatures project, Fallout: New Vegas creatures project, Quest project, Fallout 3 NPC overhaul project, and the Fallout Faction Overhaul Project.
With your aid and understanding I think I will be able to really make a difference on the wiki.
I'm sure some of you are also aware that this is my second Admin request. Thanks to some needed advice, I was able to acknowledge that more effort on my part was required before I could ask to become an admin.
Please cast your votes below.
Bobbyb373 10:41, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
yes In the short time i've been here i've seen him do a lot of work on articles that look quite good to me. Yes, i think he is worth it. Trolly Polly Olly 16:02, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
yes I'm just voting yes for shits and giggles, good luck! --Geerardr 03:40, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
yes I think you have earned it. Sombar1 05:23, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
no maybe dude, looking back at your contributions, you have a high number of edits but a lot of these seam to be making multiple edits on the same pages within moments of each other, just a little note, if you could do more efficient edits then maybe you could get my vote user:ziplobthud pop the zip 05:35, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
no 9 months is not enough time to prove that you are ready to become an admin i suggest that you spend a few more months with regular and import edits and post then retry BigDogW 02:07, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
yes Sure, man, I think you're ready to go. Let's hope you win :) --YakovFrolov 02:55, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
yes Yeah, you've definitely earned my vote. I think you've got enough experience. EB683
no You kinda messed up some stats on creature pages editing values that should have been extracted from GECK, not from your own gaming experience. Also, you didn't seem to bother replying to my messages and I haven't seen any admins ignoring other editors. High edits count doesn't qualify someone for admin, and being an admin is not an easy task, it comes with responsibilities and a lot of work. GobTheGoul 04:08, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
- You deleted the messages with bad reputation from your own talk page, this is not a smart move, it only shows your true character and the fact that you are not a fair person. I don't know what you want to achieve in the end, being an admin doesn't bring you fame or girls, maybe some power on this wiki, but obviously you will not know how to use it. GobTheGoul 16:16, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
yes You have made a plethora of contributions and you have been on for quite awhile, and seem more competent than your rival for the title of admin. You seem like the right person for the job. Lonesome Drifter (first edit on the wiki - Ausir(talk) 23:04, May 9, 2011 (UTC))
yes Compared to other nominee you look highly professional. Your additions to the Vault are well detailed and are pretty useful. Hope you know what your doing when you get voted in. ~Tomo Stryker
yes You sound like an experienced player/editor. I think you should be an administrator for sure. ~Armageddon117
- no Not that it will make much difference as many users seem to be voting in your favour but I've changed my vote after looking through your talk page history. It seems the removal of anything even slightly negative is a priority for you and because of this I personally don't feel I can trust you as much as I should an admin. Just my opinion. -- 20:56, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
no I don't know if changing your vote is allowed, but I've just done it. To begin, it appears that many of your edits to the projects, especially creature project stat values, have been nothing short of nonsensical. If you don't play on PC, just leave the project to those who do, don't try to wing it. Secondly, I found discussion about the fact that you frequently remove negative messages from your talk page, which is just not the kind of behavior an admin should have. Lastly, there's the mysterious user whose only contribution in all of Wikia has been voting yes for you. Whether or not there is anything to it, the other marks against you warrant the no. I only wish I had been more inquisitive before voting before. FinalWish
no You shouldn't have deleted those negative comments from your talkpage. If you want people to get the whole, honest picture, they have to able to read the positives as well the negatives. Another thing is that although you've been quite active and making a lot of edits, somehow you're still a bit of a mystery. Haven't seen much communication of you with others. Mostly kept to yourself, doing your own thing I guess. A little more interaction would be better I think. Before the talkpage thing I'd have voted neutral, but an aspiring admin needs to have a (reasonably) clean and even more, trustworthy status. To me you don't have that anymore. Jspoel 16:14, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
no Only played the newer games. I'd like to see all the core games have been played. Agent c 23:23, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
neutral I've reverted plenty of your edits and not quite gotten feedback from you on why for plenty of them. Although, if I had a say in it, I wouldn't vote yes for my own adminship, so don't let that sway anyone. Nitty Tok. 03:47, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
no Would've stayed neutral but the entire attitude has shifted this to a definite no. Death and Taxes
no I don't think an admin should be deleting negative comments off of their talk pages....RJT 02:31, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
no Other users have made some persuasive arguments against your adminship. If you really want it, just keep working hard at the Vault and make sure your work is always top-notch, and don't try to edit pages to make yourself look good. BILLYOCEAN 02:26, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
no Its one thing to delete negitive comments on your talk page, but to ask to restart the poll just cause it isn't going your way seems pretty childish.--Ramallah 08:29, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
no A bit late, but ignoring other things that have happened. Removing negative comments isn't a good attribute to be displayed, you need to be more open to both the positives and negatives, as well as being more thoughtful in your reactions to them. 17:41, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
This has gone to far. I would like to make a direct request to the Vault's Bureaucrats for this poll to be restarted. A malicious and untruthful witch hunt by the users 'GobTheGoul' and 'Cartman!' has caused several users to vote against me due to their untrue rumors. I would like to admit however to deleting several comments from my talk page. This was wrong and rash of me, and I would like to apologize to the community. Bobbyb373 19:33, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not willing to restart this whole issue, but for the bureaucrats who will undoubtably be reading this I ask that you bare in mind throughout the entire exchange between me and Gob (see both of our talk pages) our intent has only been to prove whether or not Bobby actually did anything wrong, hence the mention of the IP check as a method. The IP check was conducted and since then nothing has been said of the matter, we aren't pressing this point as it has always been a simple concern. Neither of us had or have any reason to be malicious towards Bobby, and I even voted neutral originally, then changed my vote for completely unrelated reasons to the aforementioned "witch hunt". -- 20:36, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Okay, fine, ask for the poll to be restarted. My vote stands, irregardless of the Loansome Drifter vote, and the rest is obviously not untrue, because while you can delete your talk page, you can't delete your contributions list. Restarting the poll won't change anyone's mind. FinalWish 03:26, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry Bobby but this is why you a deffinatly not getting my vote, i didnt realise that you had deleted bad parts off of you talk page, which for someone wanting to be an admin is a deffo no no, and secondly youre at it again, last time you applied for adminship- everyone who voted no against you got an earfull off you and complaints from you also. So as far as this "witch hunt" is concerned, there is no witch hunt just if people dont want you as an admin then you should accept the fact and not make a big deal out of the situation as this is only going to hurt you more user:ziplobthud pop the zip 03:32, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
Bobby you want to be an admin but act this way? Really? you should have just let everyone state their feeling and try to fix what their negatives were, and tried again after you have worked and improved them. But now you might have a bigger hole to fill because of your response BigDogW 10:19, May 11, 2011 (UTC)