The outer array and the hangar is controlled by the Rust Devils. The hangar trapdoor is unlocked by first using a terminal in the upper wooden structures of the outer compound. Note that the terminal only appears after starting the quest Headhunting.
During the quest Headhunting, the player character must fight their way to a robobrain known as Jezebel. When found, Jezebel is just a robobrain head attached to a computer. Jezebel tells the Sole Survivor she will help with defeating the Mechanist in return for getting her out of the satellite array and finding her a new body.
- An overdue book can be found in a medical room on a bed. First door on the right of the room with the tanks.
- Suit of leveled power armor with a fusion core between two expert locked gates, between the tank room and shelved radioactive barrels.
- Jezebel interview holotape can be found in the same room as Jezebel and Ahab, next to the Rust Devil workshop terminal.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox is hidden in an orange trolley in the corner of the room with radioactive waste barrels on shelves. Contains a little Easter egg scene with one teddy bear reading a bedtime story to another teddy bear.
- Hazmat suit tucked in behind the radioactive waste barrels on the lower shelves.
- Sentry Ahab's helm, a unique sentry bot head mod, can be looted off of Ahab.
- Fusion core in a room containing several generators though only one is lootable.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum in the generator room next to a terminal.
- Automatron, a gaming holotape can be found in the terminal of the generator room.
- A Tesla rifle and Tesla armor pieces can be looted from the body of Ivey, including the Tesla T-60 left arm, Tesla T-60 right arm, and Tesla T-60 torso.
- Assaultron blade, salvaged assaultron head, and Mr. Handy buzz blade can be found in a green steamer trunk in the final room after confronting Ivey.
- Fat Man and two mini nukes behind an expert locked security cage in the final room after confronting Ivey.
- Missile launcher, two missiles, and a bottlecap mine in the large room where you find Jezebel and Ahab, on the third floor, past the deployable railing, next to the Protectron pods.