Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
The forklift sits on a small chassis with two small wheels at the front, and a Mecanum wheel at the rear in the middle. It is unknown if the rear wheel provides both propulsion and steering. The forklift contains one seat, with a steering wheel and hydraulic controls, under an open roll cage. The forks are able to be raised & lowered as well as tilted forward & back. The forklift appears to have had a max load capacity at either 3.5 tons or 35 tons, this is marked on the side near the drivers seat.
- One is located on the loading dock outside Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- Three are located on the ground floor and two in the basement of Mahkra Fishpacking.
- Several located in the underground portion of Dunwich Borers.
- fo4fh Several in the Nucleus Command Center.
- Several forklifts painted white and repaired in the Institute.
- The writing on the forklift is backwards, like its being mirrored.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.