The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The forklift sits on a small chassis with two small wheels at the front, and a Mecanum wheel at the rear in the middle. It is unknown if the rear wheel provides both propulsion and steering. The forklift contains one seat, with a steering wheel and hydraulic controls, under an open roll cage. The forks are able to be raised & lowered as well as tilted forward & back. The forklift appears to have had a max load capacity at either 3.5 tons or 35 tons, this is marked on the side near the drivers seat.
- Three are located on the ground floor and two in the basement of Mahkra Fishpacking.
- Two is located on the loading dock outside and one inside at Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Two can be found at the Fringe Cove docks.
- One is located inside the unmarked location Plumber's Secret.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One in the National Park HQ wooden shack.
- Several located in the underground portion of Dunwich Borers.
- Several forklifts painted white and repaired in the Institute.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Several in the Nucleus Command Center.
- The writing on the forklift is backwards, likely intended to be viewed in a mirror.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.