The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Half of the town is flooded with irradiated water and inhabited by feral ghouls. There is no loot of consequence in the flooded portion of town except the mutated fern flowers which Solomon asks the Sole Survivor to gather in the quest Botany Class. Opening the pub's door near the water on the side of town activates a frag mine.
- South bridge
- Forest Grove pub and buffet
- Bakery roof tent
- Crab shack and pharmacy roof
- Red tanker trailer
- Forest Grove Gunshop
- Rusty yellow digging machine
- Charles River Lock and dam
- River dam camp
- Sheila's holotape on top of the gun shop (flashing red light on the roof with a tall antenna, near northwestern-most corner of the town). Also, an advanced lock safe on the ground floor of this building.
- At least 20 mutated fern flowers as mentioned in Sheila's holotape (most of which are scattered across the rooftops). 2 flowers are on the ground, between 2 houses, south of the gunshop.
Forest Grove marsh appears only in Fallout 4.