The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Half of the town is flooded with irradiated water and inhabited by feral ghouls. There is no loot of consequence in the flooded portion of town except the mutated fern flowers which Solomon asks the Sole Survivor to gather in the quest Botany Class.
- South bridge
- Forest Grove pub and buffet
- Bakery roof tent
- Crab shack and pharmacy roof
- Red tanker trailer
- Forest Grove Gunshop
- Rusty yellow digging machine
- Charles River Lock and dam
- River dam camp
- Sheila's holotape on top of the gun shop (flashing red light on the roof with a tall antenna, near northwestern-most corner of the town). Also, an advanced lock safe on the ground floor of this building.
- At least 18 mutated fern flowers as mentioned in Sheila's holotape (most of which are scattered across the rooftops).
- Several silver plates are located in the Pub near the water on the side of town. There is also a first aid kit in a closet behind the counter. Opening the door activates a frag mine (first, disarm the trap near the bottom of the door).
Forest Grove marsh appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|