I've received a message from Colonel Moore up at Hoover Dam. She's been following your exploits and has requested that you meet with her. You're not officially in the employ of the NCR, so there's nothing forcing you to go, but I'd go see her sooner rather than later.”— Dennis Crocker
|Main Quest: For the Republic, Part 2|
|Determine the fate of the Great Khans in the quest Oh My Papa|
|Uncover the Omerta's secret in the quest How Little We Know|
|Remove Mr. House as a threat to the NCR.|
|Determine the fate of the Brotherhood of Steel in the quest Still in the Dark|
|Protect the NCR president in the quest You'll Know It When It Happens|
|Reward: Experience Points, For the Republic Part 2 achievement/trophy and NCR fame|
|Leads to: Eureka!|
The Great KhansEdit
Colonel Moore will ask the player character to destroy the Great Khans. The Courier may accept the task, or reject it and take a more diplomatic approach.
- Travel to the Great Khans' base in Red Rock Canyon.
- Enter the Great Khan longhouse, which is up a cliff on the right, and is the only non-tent building.
- Option 1: Destroy the Khans. The player character can attack Papa Khan in the longhouse. The other Khans present will become hostile. The Courier must then kill at least 15 other Great Khans to complete the quest.
- Option 2: Complete Oh My Papa (this option is not available if you completed Oh My Papa before starting For the Republic, Part 2; see Notes). Speak to Papa Khan in the longhouse, then talk to Regis, who is sitting next to him. After the courier speaks to him inside the building, go outside, and he will accost the player character. He tells the Courier that if they can convince influential members of the Great Khans to break the alliance with Caesar, they may convince Papa Khan to do so. Accepting his offer begins the quest. Another resolution to Oh My Papa involves assassinating Papa Khan. The player character will need to talk to Colonel Moore first before doing this.
- After either killing all the Khans or completing Oh My Papa, return to Colonel Moore and inform her that the Khans are either destroyed, moving out of the Mojave, planning a suicide mission during the final battle, or willing to ally with the NCR.
- If the Great Khans agree to help the NCR and you have not spoken to Colonel Moore about it, then the Khans and NCR may fight each other.
This portion of the quest leads you through How Little We Know, Colonel Moore will inform you about the Omertas and send you to find out why they have been so silent lately. (If you are traveling with a companion and you bring them into Gomorrah or leave them outside, they will lose the weapons carried after exiting)
- Secretary Liza O'Malley at the NCR Embassy will direct the player to see the Gomorrah receptionist.
- The player must speak to the receptionist, then to Cachino. After speaking with him, the player must find information to use against him.
If the player bypasses the first leg of the quest (talking to secretary Liza O'Malley) and speaks to the receptionist directly, a bug may be introduced making it impossible to complete this quest. However, this can be countered by killing Clanden, or by talking to Colonel Moore who will ask about the Courier's progress with the Omertas. Finding out what Clanden specializes in is a non optional objective after talking to Cachino, killing him fails the quest "How Little We Know" but allows you to carry on the quest "For the Republic, Part 2".
- Cachino's journal can be pickpocketed from him with a high-enough Sneak (or using a Stealth Boy.)
- Confront Cachino about the journal's contents. He will tell the player information about the Omertas and recommend that the player speak to Troike or Clanden.
- By passing a Barter check of 60, the player can convince Cachino to pay 200 caps. (The player can tell Cachino to pay 100 caps in addition, afterward.)
- Speak to Troike and mention Cachino.
- Convince Troike to help you take down the Omertas.
- If the player can pass a 80 Speech, he can lie to Troike to convince him (this will cause a loss of Karma)
- Troike will tell the player that he cannot help until his debt is settled with Big Sal.
- Troike will eventually suggest using thermite to destroy the Omertas' weapons cache.
- By passing a Speech check of 70, the player can convince Troike to plant the thermite. He will succeed, but he is caught by the Omertas and is killed.
- Otherwise, Troike will give the player the thermite to plant themselves. The thermite is ignited using the detonator on the wall near the door to the weapons cache.
- Return to Cachino to report the destruction of the weapons.
- The player will now be informed that they will have to "deal with" the bosses of Gomorrah.
- By passing a Speech check of 80, the player can convince Cachino to take care of the bosses himself.
- Otherwise, the player will be supplied a sawed-off shotgun to aid Cachino in a battle against the bosses.
- By passing a Speech check, the player can convince the bosses not to become hostile.
- Also by passing a Speech check and then lying, the player can convince the bosses to attack each other.
- Once the bosses have been dealt with, return to Moore.
- Completing this part of the quest will cause the player to fail Beware the Wrath of Caesar!, Render Unto Caesar, I Hear You Knocking, Caesar's Hire and Caesar's Favor.
- If you have previously killed the Omerta leaders during How Little We Know, this part of the quest can be avoided.
- If you have already aided the Omertas with their plan, there is a Speech check to lie to Moore and tell her that the Omertas plan to attack New Reno.
- If you have already killed Cachino, it may not be possible to complete this quest with positive reputation because Nero often disappears from Gomorrah altogether. (Confirmed on xbox360 pc) This prevents the assassination of both of the Omertas bosses, and requires you to finish How Little We Know by aiding Big Sal. This results in Strip Infamy, and you must lie to Colonel Moore about their plans.
- pc This bug can be bypassed altogether by entering SetObjectiveCompleted 00136166 30 1 and SetObjectiveDisplayed 00136166 35 1 into the command console.
- If the player is planning to continue Wild Card: Side Bets without "ignoring" the Omertas, some variables must be changed through the console. To change the quest's current objective, SetObjectiveDisplayed 00157322 62 0 and SetObjectiveDisplayed 00157322 70 1 must be entered. Then, set "00157322".iOmertaState to 2, set "00157321".bUploaded to 1, and set vStoryEventRacket to 1 must be entered to meet the script conditions for the dialog option with Yes Man.
- pc This bug can be bypassed altogether by entering SetObjectiveCompleted 00136166 30 1 and SetObjectiveDisplayed 00136166 35 1 into the command console.
- If the player is unwilling to do this quest, simply kill Big Sal and/or Nero. This will complete this portion of "For The Republic" and award 275 XP. Then you have to return to Colonel Moore and lie about the Omertas plans (70 Speech). Be warned that all the Omerta thugs will turn hostile and attack the player. The bartenders and gamblers will also turn hostile, but they won't attack unless they are hit, instead they simply run around trying to hide. Killing the Omerta thugs will award good Karma to the Courier while killing the gamblers, bartenders or the prostitutes will award bad Karma and also Strip infamy.
- Colonel Moore tells the player she wants Mr. House out of the picture.
- Return to Lucky 38 and take the elevator to the penthouse level.
- Use a terminal to the left of Mr. House to open the antechamber. To do this you need 75 Science, the Lucky 38 VIP keycard (which can be found on Chief Hanlon's desk in Camp Golf or in H&H Tools Factory), or the platinum chip. Doing so will result in all the Securitrons in Mr. House's suite becoming hostile.
- Doing so will cause you to fail the quest The House Always Wins.
- Alternatively, If the player has completed The House Always Wins II or beyond, then chooses to kill Mr. House for the sake of the For the Republic questline, DO NOT interact with Jane or Mr. House himself at any point before opening the antechamber door. Otherwise, NCR Infamy will be awarded. This can potentially cause the player to fail For the Republic and Don't Tread on the Bear respectively.
- If you are fast enough you don't need to deal with the Securitrons
- Enter the antechamber, and activate the terminal near the elevator to unlock the elevator to the control room
- Activate the terminal in the control room, and choose to "Unseal LS chamber" to expose Mr. House's body.
- Go behind the terminal and speak with Mr. House
- Return to the control room terminal and select an option. Doing so will result in failing The House Has Gone Bust!, and all options result in Negative Karma.
- Take the elevator back to Mr. House's suite and return to Moore at the Hoover Dam. The player will receive 200 XP and gain NCR fame (The securitrons will no longer attack you when you return to the penthouse).
Brotherhood of SteelEdit
Positive reputation with the Brotherhood of SteelEdit
- If the player has completed Still in the Dark, stayed on good terms with the Brotherhood, and McNamara remains Elder, a truce can be signed between the Brotherhood and the NCR. Go to McNamara and tell him the NCR wants them destroyed, he will offer a truce. Return to Colonel Moore and speak to her about the offered truce. Doing so will complete the quest and begin You'll Know It When It Happens, but will earn the player minor infamy with the NCR. This method should work if the player has completed all main BoS quests as well. Note: If the player chooses to help usurp McNamara, they will be unable to broker a treaty.
- It is possible that you will not be able to initiate dialog with Elder McNamara if you are in between Still in the Dark and Eyesight to the Blind. If this is the case you may need to exit the bunker and wait 2–3 days in order to be able to get any other dialog than McNamara being "too busy to talk".
No previous reputation with the Brotherhood of SteelEdit
- If the player has not interacted with the Brotherhood of Steel, they must go through an orientation by convincing Dobson, a ranger in an adjacent bunker to leave, or enter the bunker with Veronica in your party.
- Alternatively, if you wish to avoid going through the orientation to convince Dobson to leave, walk into the Brotherhood of Steel bunker, the doors will open. At this point, you can back up. As the Brotherhood of Steel member slowly walks toward you, it is possible to walk around the very large crates in the room and avoid talking to him. Then, walk straight down to the bunker. You will still be confronted by the next knight however, but you will have all your gear and your companions. Choosing to fight him will be easy if you have two companions. Then, you can hack the terminal to make the turrets attack the BoS, proceeding to finish the rest of the BoS yourself, and taking the keycards from 3 members (Elder, Head Scribe, Head Paladin) allowing you to set the bunker to explode (the knights who you were supposed to confront, but avoided by going around the crates will no longer be outside when you escape). Killing first knight along with others is also an option, albeit more challenging.
- Waiting until late at night will cause several Brotherhood paladins to spawn at which point a player with even a moderately high Sneak skill can pick one of the paladins' pockets to acquire a keycard to the bunker (no Karma loss will be suffered). Putting on a Stealth Boy before talking to the paladin at the entrance will mean he initiates dialogue with the character anyway. However, refusing to hand over the players weapons will turn the Brotherhood hostile but the paladins will not see the player upon closing dialogue so long as the player is sneaking. Quickly heading down to the second level of the bunker and killing one of the Brotherhood scribes quietly will allow the player to use the scribe's robes as a disguise which automatically resets Brotherhood reputation to neutral. Depending on the player's Sneak skill they can go onto either pickpocket or kill all non-player characters necessary for acquiring all the cards for the self destruct sequence.
- Note that the above tactic becomes viable due to the fact that while the self destruct sequence is active the Brotherhood will not fire upon the player since they are still disguised as a scribe. Also note that certain higher up Brotherhood members (i.e. Elder) will see through the player's disguise regardless.
- If Veronica is in your party the Brotherhood will not be hostile even if you are dressed as an NCR member.
- If the player warns the Ranger in any way about the Brotherhood, the Brotherhood will become hostile and enter the bunker to kill the player.
- If reputation with the NCR is too low, Dobson will not talk to the player, and the player will either have to take all the supplies and smash the radio in the bunker that Dobson is staying in or kill him. You can also rig his radio to explode.
- You do not need to blow up the Brotherhood Of Steel bunker; killing the members is sufficient.
Find the keycardsEdit
After you have gained the Brotherhood's trust, you can enter their bunker. Once you have access to the bunker, you need to steal 3 keycards from 3 main personnel (Elder, Head Scribe and Head Paladin) in order to get the password for the self-destruct sequence or have a Science skill of 100, at the same time you can look for a bunker key for your escape later on. It is suggested that you save before stealing from each character in order to avoid killing for the keycard if they catch you stealing. You need to go level L2 of the bunker, where you can find Elder McNamara, Head Paladin Hardin (Or Head Paladin Ramos based on your choices) and Head Scribe Taggart. Head right, where you can find McNamara, who is the easiest to steal from. His keycard can be stolen when he is sitting in his chair. Hardin can be found to the left of this room in one of the three bedrooms. He will be in the room sleeping, standing, or working on his computer. Crouch, wait until you are hidden and then steal his key card. Go back towards the door to L1 and go all the way up the left hallway this time. At the end is the self destruction room, where you will also find Taggart. For Taggart, you may need a Stealth Boy as the only time you can steal his card is when the girls' view is blocked by the tower in the middle of the room. If Cassidy is your follower then she will talk to the girl in the room, when she is distracted you can swipe his card. However if all cards aren't collected, access may be denied.
If you are unable or do not want to waste time pickpocketing the cards and your Science skill is very high you can hack the Very Hard terminal to start the self-destruct sequence.
Activate the self-destruct sequenceEdit
Once you have all keycards, return to the room where Lars Taggart is and obtain the password from the Override Code Generator terminal (green) next to the actual self-destruct terminal (blue). Now use the code on the self-destruct terminal to destroy the bunker. After activating the self-destruct sequence with the password, you will instantly gain a Vilified reputation with the Brotherhood. It is always good to have Stealth Boys keyed to a fast action slot, but you may not have to do too much fighting to get out if you set charges of C-4 along your escape route. Before beginning the sequence be sure to pickpocket the guards protecting the Elder on the other side of L2 and steal a key so that you are able to leave the bunker. If you do not steal a key, you must pick the lock on the final door which requires a Lockpick skill of 100. Now begin the sequence and make your way to L1.
After leaving the bunker, the bunker will explode and there is a chance that there will be 5 paladins waiting to kill you before you can return to Colonel Moore.
Alternatively, you can kill everyone inside the bunker, after which you will get the message that the quest is complete. An easy way to clear level one is to go to the office on the left and kill Paladin Ramos. Then with a Science skill of 75 or more, hack the computer on the wall and set the turrets to attack registered Brotherhood personnel. This will take care of almost all of the people on level one. Continue to level two and finish off the rest.
It is possible to only kill the named characters in the bunker to complete this quest.
Protecting President KimballEdit
Moore wants you to talk to Ranger Grant about protecting President Kimball during his visit to Hoover Dam. You must now complete You'll Know It When It Happens, and return to Moore accepting to fight for the NCR. A marker will say to go directly to the stage after talking to Moore. If you stay on the stage, or go near the Veteran Rangers, NCR will shoot at you (even with "full access"). Your options are as follows:
- Stay near the back until a suspicious character dressed as an NCR engineer enters the area, then crouch behind him. Here you have the option to pickpocket him and see that he has a failsafe explosive device. The player has the option to then take the device back to Grant. Once this is done Grant will tell you that his rangers will deal with him, however when the rangers approach the man, he pulls out a combat knife and immediately kills one, causing panic (if you ask Grant additional questions, prior to going outside and waiting for the president, you can have Grant give you full access which allows you to go to the helicopter pad and draw and even use your weapon. You only need to be "Liked" or better by the NCR prior for this to work). If you leave this man alone during the speech, Legion snipers will kill the ranger stationed in the first tower (the one behind the president), and attempt to assassinate the president. Kill them and use the radio to inform Grant about the attempt, he will then call off the speech. As the president is being evacuated he will be attacked by a Legion member disguised as an NCR engineer. He must be killed before he reaches the president as he can kill Kimball in a single hit.
- As the president arrives, you can persuade the guard (Speech 50) to go onto to the helipad. If you have previously been granted full access to all areas by Ranger Grant a Speech check isn't necessary. Once the Vertibird arrives, you can search it. Doing so will uncover a bomb which can be defused (Repair or Explosives skill 50). After telling Ranger Grant of this, he calls off the speech, shoots the engineer responsible for planting the bomb and gets the president back on the Vertibird. This completes the quest.
- Talk to the suspicious engineer who will stand to the left of the crowd near the sandbags. He will turn hostile and start running. By then you can shoot him.
- If Rex is a companion, then after talking to Ranger Grant go the roof to await the president's arrival. After the president lands and leaves the roof the engineer will approach the vertibird and Rex may or may not growl. Talk to the engineer before he gets to the vertibird and choose the dialogue options “My dog here doesn't like you” and “Maybe I should tell the MP's”, which turns the engineer hostile, forcing an immediate evacuation of the president and completing the mission. Alternatively, if you at least have the first rank of the Animal Friend perk you can borrow the NCR guard dog on the nearby street.
- Kill the suspicious engineer after the vertibird lands and jump down to the next level of the visitor center. The President will then fly away in the vertibird safely, leaving only the guards above hostile and everyone else remains friendly.
|10||See Colonel Moore at Hoover Dam for further assignments.|
|20||Visit the Great Khans in Red Rock Canyon and either enlist their aid or destroy them.|
|25||Return to Colonel Moore with news that the Great Khans will help fight the Legion.|
|26||Return to Colonel Moore with news that the Great Khans have been destroyed.|
|27||Speak to Liza O'Malley at the NCR Embassy on the Strip for a lead on the Omertas.|
|30||Investigate the Omertas, and stop them if their plans oppose the NCR.|
|35||Return to Colonel Moore and report that the Omertas' plans have been foiled.|
|36||Return to Colonel Moore and lie about the Omertas' plans.|
|40||Remove Mr. House as a threat to the NCR.|
|42||Obtain a Lucky 38 VIP Keycard.|
|45||Return to Colonel Moore and report that Mr. House is no longer a threat.|
|50||Find the Brotherhood of Steel chapter in this area and deal with them.|
|55||Return to Colonel Moore and report that the Brotherhood of Steel chapter in this area has been destroyed.|
|56||Return to Colonel Moore and report that the Brotherhood will support the NCR against Caesar's Legion.|
|60||Talk to Ranger Grant about protecting President Kimball during his visit.|
|65||Quest finished||Return to Colonel Moore and report that President Kimball has safely left.|
|66||Quest finished||Return to Colonel Moore and report that President Kimball is dead.|
|70||Talk to Colonel Moore.|
- You may not be able to save Kimball if you decide to go the Wild Card route but do not have a good reputation with the NCR. As you are about to complete the game as a Wild Card, you may speak to Yes Man and he will inform you that the president may be assassinated. Two options will come up, one says you have no good relations with NCR and the other say that you do not care what happens to Kimball. strangely enough, there is no third option to back out and try to save him later. This will automatically fail the You'll Know It When It Happens quest. When you reach the point in For the Republic to save the president, both the colonel and Grant will act as if he's alive even when the NCR troops around state that he is already assassinated. You may meet Grant outside when the president is about to arrive and nothing will happen. You must then leave the Dam, and the quest will tell you to report back to the colonel and tell her that Kimball is dead. you will then get the achievement for completing the quest even though Kimball has been dead before you started.
- You cannot work for both Yes Man and Colonel Moore for this quest. If you get "You'll Know When It Happens" from Yes Man BEFORE you get it from Colonel Moore, then you will be forced to play the rest of the game as a Wild Card rather than working for the NCR. In this case, Colonel Moore will ask you to protect President Kimball, but Ranger Grant will not respond to any attempts to talk, therefore the quest cannot be completed. An easy way to avoid this is to ignore Yes Man completely, therefore preventing him from giving you the quest before you actually want it.
- Sometimes you can walk around the counter to Grant and he will initiate conversation about protecting the president EVEN if you received the quest from Yes Man before the Colonel.
- To manually set the stage for the safety of the president and to enable continuation of the NCR quest line, enter one of the following console commands:
President is safe: "SetObjectiveDisplayed 00136166 65 1"
President is dead: "SetObjectiveDisplayed 00136166 66 1"
- Completion of The House Always Wins IV (or higher) will result in this mission being failed. Note that if you have already completed How Little We Know when you turn in The House Always Wins III then part IV will automatically completed and you will fail this mission.
- Upon destroying the Hidden Valley bunker, the dust storm generator is disabled and smoke will start rising from the air vents around the bunker area.
- When you remove Mr. House as a threat Jane will disappear (just like all of the other individual Securitrons such as Victor), however you do not have to sell the snow globes to Jane in order to get the Globe Trotter trophy/achievement, you only have to collect them.
- FIX: In console type: player.placeatme 00116a50 to bring Jane to your location and stopcombat to be able to talk and sell snowglobes to her.
- By passing a Speech check (75), you can reveal Karl's real thoughts of the Khans in front of Papa Khan, which leads to Karl's death and the easiest way to skip this part of the quest. However, the Oh My Papa quest line still requires you to talk with all the above non-player characters to be completed (Side note: This makes use of the reported bug where by outing Karl the Khans are considered eradicated by the NCR, even though they're all healthy and alive).
- If you have already completed Oh My Papa and convinced the Great Khans to leave the Mojave, you will immediately be given a dialogue option; "The Khans won't be troubling anyone anymore.", as soon as you are given the quest.
- If you have already completed Oh My Papa and convinced Papa to turn on the Legion and launch an assault at the final battle prior to getting this portion of the quest, you will be unable to return to Moore with a report that the Khans will do so, and this quest will be permanently stuck at this point. To fix, run the following commands:
- <SetObjectiveCompleted 136166 20 1> to complete Visit the Great Khans in Red Rock Canyon and either enlist their aid or destroy them.
- <SetObjectiveDisplayed 136166 25 1> for Return to Colonel Moore with news that the Great Khans will help fight the Legion.
- <SetObjectiveDisplayed 136166 26 1> for Return to Colonel Moore with news that the Great Khans have been destroyed.
- <SetObjectiveCompleted 136166 20 1> to complete Visit the Great Khans in Red Rock Canyon and either enlist their aid or destroy them.
- If you have already completed Oh My Papa quest when you speak to Colonel Moore it will be impossible to get the conversation option with Regis to ally with the NCR. You will not be able to fool the game into thinking this quest part is complete either because you cannot return to Colonel Moore to tell her that Regis is prepared to ally with the NCR (Tested on player version). Fix: Open console and type "resetquest 00140c3a" to restart Oh My Papa quest and finish it the way you want. This will enable you to progress in this quest. (This can also be fixed by simply killing all members of the Great Khans in and around the encampment.)
- Managing to ally the Brotherhood of Steel with the NCR will give you some infamy towards the NCR, but it will not lower your general reputation with NCR if you don't fail the Don't Tread on the Bear! quest.
- When speaking to a member of the NCR, they will mention Colonel Moore has accepted the Brotherhood of Steel's offer to aid them in battle, even if the player has not yet spoken to her about it.
- pc ps3 xbox360 If the Courier previously completes You'll Know It When It Happens, an optional mission in Yes Man's Wild Card: Finishing Touches, it will prevent the Courier from speaking to Grant and completing the quest. [verified]
- FIX: In console type: SetObjectiveDisplayed 00136166 65 1
- pc ps3 xbox360 If the Courier brokers a peace deal between the NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel or Great Khans while wearing NCR-, Great Khan-, or BoS-specific faction armor, members of the formerly opposing faction will still be hostile towards the Courier until the faction armor is removed. [verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 If you talk to Regis about his opinion on NCR the objective "Talk to Colonel Moore about a Great Khans/NCR alliance" is added, however there is no speech option with Moore regarding this if your fame with the Great Khans is too low. [verified]
- FIX: Wear a faction's armor before talking to Colonel Moore. Keep in mind if you wear the armor of a faction hostile with the NCR you will be attacked.
- pc ps3 xbox360 Completing the quest Oh My Papa doesn't always update the quest log for For the Republic, Part 2 to tell you to go back to Colonel Cassandra Moore. [verified]
- ps3 the quest was made to continue by instead killing Papa Khan and the requisite 15 Great Khans to advance the quest by wiping them out. Wen reloading, the Khans will live, but the quest marker is set as if the Khans were destroyed.
- FIX: Use the following console codes to advance the quest
- SetObjectiveCompleted 136166 20 1
- SetObjectiveDisplayed 136166 25 1
- pc ps3 xbox360 If the player does not talk to Liza O'Malley in the NCR Embassy before talking to the receptionist in Gomorrah the quest may be bugged. This can occur if both How Little We Know and For the republic, Part 2 is active. Talking with the receptionist first will then advance How little we know and lock For the Republic, Part 2 in a bugged state where you are unable to talk to Colonel Moore. This can for instance occur if you are given How little we know from Mr. House but decide to work for the NCR instead. [verified]
- FIX: type setstage 136166 10 in the console - quest will be started over, but will just talk through the dialogs and be able to continue the quest as normal.
- FIX: Alternatively, use these console commands to fix the bug. (Note: They must be entered in this order)
- SetObjectiveDisplayed 136166 30 1
- SetObjectiveCompleted 136166 30 1
- If you foiled the Omerta's plans: SetObjectiveDisplayed 136166 35 1
- If you helped the Omerta's plans: SetObjectiveDisplayed 136166 36 1
- ps3 Once you are up to the point of finishing the quest, and you enter the Hoover Dam you could get locked in. This can be fixed by either re-loading a saved state before you entered the Hoover Dam or by going to the Hoover Dam power plant 04 and finding the door which leads to the Dam's shut off valve. Once outside you can fast travel to any location. [verified]
- xbox360 Once you talk to Cassandra Moore about the Great Khans for the first time and leave the Hoover Dam you may be shown the message "You cannot wait in this location" as if you still were in Hoover Dam . [verified]
- xbox360 Accessing the Brotherhood Bunker with Veronica as a companion while wearing NCR faction armor will sometimes prevent the BoS from being hostile towards you while you are wearing the NCR faction armor. [verified]