To access the safehouse, the Courier must become Idolized by the Followers of the Apocalypse. Julie Farkas will offer them a membership of the Followers and give them the key. She will invite the Courier after they have been given the option to buy magazines.
- A D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine skill book can be found inside or next to the night stand next to the far right bed.
- An advanced radiation suit and a tri-beam laser rifle on the left bed
- The all-purpose science suit and a multiplas rifle on the middle bed
- The safehouse is visited by Doctor Luria every few days. The player can receive a small amount of stimpaks, a super stimpak, or radiation supplies from the doctor once each time she visits.
- Doctor Luria does not usually take any items, (although she rarely may take consumables such as bottles of Nuka-Cola Victory/Nuka-Cola Quartz if they are left out).
- There is also a workbench on the immediate left when you enter. There are also several shelves that players can place items on.
- The two refrigerators in the safehouse are not safe to store items in, as they appear to generate a random inventory every time they're opened. However, the lockers and footlockers are.
- If Doctor Luria is in the safehouse, the two refrigerators may restock different edible items. The player may empty the refrigerators and find them again restocked every few game days. Unwanted items placed in a refrigerator will be replaced with new items when the refrigerator is restocked.
- If Doctor Luria is killed inside the safehouse, the refrigerators continue to work occasionally although sometimes they may be empty.
- The water from the drinking fountain has zero rads.
- Rarely, Legion assassins will appear outside the safehouse. If you run from them and enter the building, they will follow you.
- Sleeping in the beds will grant the Well Rested bonus.
The Followers safehouse appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- xbox360 After the new update (1.3), the safehouse may replenish its weapons and armor and any stored items may be lost.[verified]
- pc xbox360 ps3 Sometimes Doctor Luria may spawn inside the safehouse. She will be standing with her eyes closed but cannot be interacted with as she will be unconscious.[verified]
- ps3 When fast-traveling here, a bighorner may spawn behind you.[verified]
- xbox360 ps3 The food in the fridges may respawn instantly after being closed; this may occur when Doctor Luria is in the safehouse.[verified]
- xbox360 If playing on an unpatched version of the game, none of the items found on the beds, such as the multiplas rifle, will spawn, so playing an updated version is advisable.
- xbox360 If the player's reputation with the Followers of the Apocalypse is risen to Idolized while in dialogue with Julie Farkas, her dialogue in which she grants the key can possibly become permanently locked. An example of this bug would be if the player donates some medicine to Julie Farkas via dialogue options and reaches Idolized reputation with the Followers of the Apocalypse. Afterwards, the player would be unable to trigger the dialogue which grants the key. [verification overdue]