Interactions with the player characterEdit
- If released, it will attack the Lone Wanderer seeing as both radroaches are hostile from the get-go. After they are released the Wanderer can get them into their cage again by standing on the cage with the door open so they will be lured inside their cage.
- Despite being named creatures, they will respawn if killed.
- If the Lone Wanderer gets too close to the cage, the radroaches can attack through the cage bars and deal damage.
- Followers will always attack Fluffy and Jitters on sight since they are always hostile.
- They are smaller than average radroaches. Consequentially, the meat looted from their corpses is larger than the creatures themselves.
- It is unknown how these radroaches have been taken care of as the shack is uninhabited.
- Even if they are caged, the player cannot sleep in the nearby bed due to the fact that Fluffy and Jitters are still considered 'nearby' enemies.
Fluffy appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
Fluffy and Jitters have different names in some localized versions of the game, such as Cookie and Roby.