|| For types of flowers in the Wasteland, see Flower.
He's the president of the Republic of Dave, duh. You can ask over at the Museum of Dave if you don't believe me.
Flower is one of Dave's daughters and a citizen of the Republic of Dave in the year 2277.
Flower is the youngest child in the Republic. Because of that, the other kids usually stick her with the worst chores, which she cheerfully carries out.
Flower runs around in the Republic of Dave.
Flower is the youngest member of Dave's family.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
With the Child at Heart perk, she will allow the Lone Wanderer to enter the Republic of Dave.
- "He's the president of the Republic of Dave, duh. You can ask over at the Museum of Dave if you don't believe me."
- "This is the Republic of Dave, duh! It's named for President Daddy! But you have to talk to him if you want to stay here."
- "I want to be like Shawna when I grow up. She's smart, just like mommy! Course, daddy is smarter. Like, way smarter."
- "Hey there! Are you gonna play Republic with us?"
Flower appears only in Fallout 3.
- ↑ Fallout 3 Official Game Guide