| || For the miscellaneous item in Fallout and Fallout 2, see Lighter.|
For Benny's cigarette lighter in Fallout: New Vegas, see Engraved cigarette lighter.
The flip lighter is an oil based lighter with a basic rectangular design, often found with or in the vicinity of other smoking paraphernalia like cigarettes and ashtrays.
Unused flip lighter
Flip lighter (1)
Gold plated flip lighter (1)
- Four in Fort Hagen:
- Three in Fort Hagen hangar.
- One in the main compound.
- Three in Cambridge Police Station.
- Three in Med-Tek Research.
- Three on board the Prydwen.
- Two in the Big Dig
- Two at Bunker Hill.
- Two in Corvega assembly plant.
- Two in Covenant's sewer Compound.
- Two in Dunwich Borers.
- Two in Four Leaf fishpacking plant.
- Two in HalluciGen, Inc.
- Two in the main compound at Libertalia.
- Two in the Marlborough house.
- Two in Mass Fusion building.
- Two in Parsons State Insane Asylum.
- Two in Revere Beach station.
- Two in Ticonderoga.
- Two in Vault 81:
- One in the main vault.
- One in secret Vault 81.
- Two in Vault 95.
- Two at West Everett Estates.
- Two at West Roxbury station.
Unused flip lighterEdit
- Three can be found in Vault 81's main section.
- One in the Cabot House.
- One in Mass Bay Medical Center.
- One can be found in Gladys' room, in Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- One in the Science! Center in Diamond City.
- One in Colonial's department store, accessible only via console commands
Gold plated flip lighterEdit
- One in Andrew station.
- One in Beantown Brewery.
- One at Charles View Amphitheater.
- One in College Square Station.
- One at Easy City Downs.
- One at Four Leaf fishpacking plant.
- One at General Atomics factory.
- One in Gunners plaza.
- One in HalluciGen, Inc.
- One in South Boston Church.
- One in South Boston High School.
- One in Kellogg's house.
- One in Mass Fusion building.
- One in Poseidon Energy.
- One in Saugus Ironworks.
- One in Shaw High School.
- One in Spectacle Island.
- One in Vault 114.
- One in West Roxbury station.
- One in WRVR broadcast station.