Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fleeing is an in-game status which is given to a frightened character. The fleeing character cannot talk nor fight until the status is risen.
A character may flee if:
- They sustain too much damage (I.E. when fighting raiders)
- The player character attacks a friendly NPC (other friendly NPCs will flee)
- Sometimes, super mutant captives will run and eventually flee.
- Eventually, after danger has subsided, an NPC may stop fleeing.
- Fleeing enemies may regain their courage and attack again if left alone.
- A fleeing character will not speak to the character, and a message will appear saying "<name here> is fleeing."