Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of Flamethrower models in the Fallout series of games, see Flamer.|
The flamer in the Commonwealth differs notably from the versions in the Capital Wasteland and Mojave Desert. Its fuel tanks are located directly underneath the main body of the weapon, rather than attached to the user's back, and the weapon has a more industrial appearance. Functionally, the Commonwealth flamer comes with a significantly larger fuel tank than its DC and Mojave counterparts - an unmodified flamer has a capacity of 100 fuel units, as opposed to earlier models' 60, and through weapon modifications this capacity can be quadrupled up to 400 units. The flamer is considered a heavy weapon and as such benefits from relevant perks such as Heavy Gunner.
None of the flamer's modifications require a perk before they may be made.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per shot change||Fire rate change||Range change||Accuracy change||Magazine capacity (shots per reload) change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Tank||Standard tank||Standard.||Flamer||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Adhesive x3|
|Napalm tank||Superior damage.||Napalmer||+4||–||–||–||–||+7.1||+59||–||Adhesive x4|
|Barrel||Standard barrel||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Adhesive x2|
|Long barrel||Increased reach.||Extended||–||–||–||–||–||+2.2||+28||–||Adhesive x3|
|Propellant tank||Standard propellant tank||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Adhesive x2|
|Large propellant tank||Better ammo capacity. Reduced reload speed.||High capacity large||–||–||–||–||+100||+2.6||+28||–||Adhesive x2|
|Huge propellant tank||Exceptional ammo capacity. Inferior reload speed.||Maximum capacity huge||–||–||–||–||+300||+5.6||+34||–||Adhesive x2|
|Nozzle||Standard nozzle||Standard.||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||Adhesive x4|
|Compression nozzle||Better damage. Reduced range.||Compressed||+2||–||-24||–||–||-0.2||+22||–||Aluminum x3|
|Vaporization nozzle||Superior damage. Inferior range.||Vaporizing||+4||–||-36||–||–||–||+47||–||Adhesive x7|
- Fens street sewer
- Carried by many Forged raiders in and around Saugus Ironworks
- The Castle, sitting on a table to the eastern side. If not taken right away, Preston Garvey may take it and use it instead.
- Given by Desdemona after completing To the Mattresses quests.
- One can be found on a Triggerman at the end of The Big Dig. To keep it, the Sole Survivor must side with Bobbi No-Nose.
- Can be sold by Daisy in Goodneighbor.
- One lays between the containment spheres at the irradiated nuclear power station adjacent to County crossing, guarded by a pair of Bloodbugs.
- The first shot using V.A.T.S. generates only a single tick on the critical meter, but the second shot generates several ticks at once, potentially filling the critical meter in an instant.
- Shots using V.A.T.S. do not deal the amount of damage displayed instantly since it deals damage over time.
| || |
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.