| ||This is an overview article which contains background information and cross-game comparisons. For game-specific information and stats, see the articles linked on the right.|
A flamer or flamethrower is a large weapon that projects an ignited stream of flammable liquid, and requires a source of fuel to operate. In Fallout 3, flamers use the Big Guns skill, whereas in Fallout: New Vegas, they are moved to the Energy Weapons skill.
Flambe 450 flamerEdit
A Flambe 450 model flamethrower, varmiter variation that fires a short spray of extremely hot, flammable liquid. It requires specialized fuel to work properly.
Improved Flambe 450 flamerEdit
A Flambe 450 model flamethrower, varmiter variation. Fires a short spray of extremely hot, flammable liquid. Requires specialized fuel to work properly. This model has been modified to fire a hotter mixture which causes greater combustibility.
Unnamed flamer modelEdit
This unnamed flamer comes with a backpack for the flamer fuel.
- For the unique version in Fallout 3, see Burnmaster.
- For the unique versions in the add-on Broken Steel, see Slo-burn flamer and Rapid-torch flamer.
- For unique version in the add-on Gun Runners' Arsenal, see Cleansing Flame (GRA)
- For other versions in Fallout Shelter, see rusty flamer, enhanced flamer, hardened flamer and pressurized flamer
- For the unique version in Fallout Shelter, see Burnmaster