If you'll direct your attention to the right side of the monorail, you can observe Nuka-World's famous Fizztop Mountain. Standing at over 100 meters tall, Fizztop Mountain is the largest man-made structure in Nuka-World, and features the five-star Fizztop Grille.”— Nuka-Express tour
This place used to be Overboss Colter's personal apartments. Once the Sole Survivor becomes the new Overboss, this is where Porter Gage will wait.
The place is divided into an outdoor patio, an indoor workshop and an indoor lobby.
It serves as a makeshift base of sorts. This location does not contain a workshop, so the layout cannot be changed, but all storage both indoors and on the patio outside is safe and does not respawn.
The area indoor is equipped with a power armor station, a weapons workbench, an armor workbench, a cooking station and a chemistry station. The patio is equipped with a power armor station, a chemistry station and a bed.
- A fusion core - On the outside patio, on the nightstand at the right hand side of the bed.
- A Nuka-Grape and a Nuka-Cola Quantum - On the outside patio, on the shelves under the bar.
- A Nuka-Cola Victory - In the entrance lobby leading to the elevator, under the desk.
- Two Nuka-Cola Quantum - West of the entrance, inside a small building with an 'Ice Cream' sign.
- For Deke holotape and Clark's stash key - West of the entrance, inside the women restroom in Clark's toolbox.
- N.I.R.A.'s holotape - In the patio, on a table near the bed.
- A hidden Cappy clue - Located to the west, on the large wall beside the restrooms building.