Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Currently a raider holdout, this encampment consists of four trucks with trailers. Shooting the four trucks from a distance will cause them to explode, most likely killing, or severely injuring, the raiders encamped within.
- A copy of U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes in the trailer where the raiders sleep.
- One mini nuke, also in the trailer where the raiders sleep.
- A short holodisk entitled "partial CB radio backup" in a truck full of tires.
- Raiders always respawn sleeping in the same truck when fast traveling to this location.
- Causing the trucks to explode can scatter the loot, making it difficult, if not impossible, to find without Dogmeat.
- The outlying area around the trailers is booby-trapped wih frag mines.
- The raiders will always be sleeping, no matter the time of day.
- Southwest of the raiders' location is a leveled re-spawning super mutant encounter.
Five Axles Rest Stop appears only in Fallout 3.