| ||For an overview of all gauntlets in the Fallout series of games, see Gauntlets.|
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Should the Courier have the Wild Wasteland trait, they will craft the Fist of the North Rawr instead. Though it has a different name and a separate Form ID, it is otherwise identical to the standard weapon.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
V.A.T.S. Special AttacksEdit
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point||Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||200||20||10||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||110||20||5.5||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The Fist of Rawr can successfully strike about 445 times from full condition before breaking.
This weapon must be crafted by the Courier.
Rawr's Talon (1)
Lonesome Road add-on
Fist of Rawr (1)
- Even though Rawr is dark green, the Fist of Rawr is the normal deathclaw color.
- Although the game's description of Rawr's Talon says the claw is "noticeably larger than the lesser deathclaws," it is actually smaller than the hand of any variant of deathclaw.
- Rawr's Talon is a quest item, and therefore cannot be dropped or removed from the inventory; beginning Dead Money while in possession of it will allow crafting the Fist of Rawr in the Sierra Madre.
- Although a medical brace is shown on the weapon, one is not needed to craft it.
Behind the scenesEdit
The name of the Wild Wasteland version, "Fist of the North Rawr," is a reference to the post-apocalyptic anime and manga Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken).