| ||For the boxes in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas that contain aid items, see First aid box.|
A small kit containing basic medical equipment, bandages, wraps, antiseptic spray, and more.”
Similar in nature to the doctor's bag, the first aid kit has items to help the user treat wounds and damage. In Fallout Tactics, no character can use the 'First Aid' skill without a first aid kit or field medic first aid kit.
Gives a 20% bonus to the First Aid skill when used.
- Found in a bookshelf in Razlo's house.
- Found in a locker in Vault 15's entrance.
- Found in lockers on levels 3, 4, and 5 in the West Tek research facility.
- Found on a bookshelf in Painless Doc Johnson's
- Found in a locker in the Stronghold level 2 section of the Mariposa Military Base.
- Two of these are found in the store room section of the barracks part of the Oil Rig barracks.
- Stitch starts the Brahmin Wood mission with one in his inventory.
- This item can be bought from quartermasters and medical officers.
Unlike a set of lock picks, there is a limited amount of equipment in a first aid kit. They can be used 3 times in Fallout and Fallout 2, and 5 times in Fallout Tactics.