The firehose nozzle is a component used in the construction of the Rock-It Launcher in Fallout 3. In Fallout: New Vegas it also serves as an item needed for the quest Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans.
It is common, and generally found in large, red firehose boxes.
- One place where to find one is in the Tenpenny Tower suites.
- An easy way to find one is to fast travel to the National Guard Depot, and enter. There will be a fire hose box right at the entrance.
- Another area is at Canterbury Commons in Uncle Roe's house, the fire hose is on the left at the end of the entrance.
- Crazy Wolfgang commanly has a few, seeing as he deals in junk. Although the amount of time necessary to track him down could be used for better ventures.
- A firehose box is found in the raiders building, south of Alexandria Arms
- One found on the second floor of the Alexandria Arms. Rough directions; Head up the stairs in front as you enter and head left from the double doors, you will find a corridor heading down into the hotel rooms. Take the first left down that corridor, and then a right. It will be right in front of you.
- Another in Alexandria arms lies further along the corridor from the one listed above.
- Yet another inside the Alexandria Arms. If following directions from the two listed above, from the box at the end of the corridor, turn to face the first box and head left. You will find something of a cafeteria with many ammunition boxes, vending machines and so on. Head down the stairs. Go through the double doors and look immediately to the right, it is in front of you.
- One firehose box is on the roof of the Fort Constantine Personnel offices.
They are also common in the German town police station
Fallout: New VegasEdit
It is fairly common, and is found in firehose boxes in buildings all over the Mojave Wasteland.
- You can find some at the Nellis Air Force Base and Casa Madrid Apartments
- The Nellis Airforce Base firehose nozzle is found in the workshop on the workbench to your left as you enter the building, it has to be stolen.
- Aerotech Office Park, suite 300: when you go through the main entrance go straight ahead into the toilet area, there is a fire hose reel on the back wall.
- Miguel's pawn shop: when you enter the pawn shop there is a fire hose reel to your left with one in it.
- Three are in H&H Tools Factory, near Miguel's Pawn Shop.
- In Michael Angelo's workshop, in a firehose reel near a big green sign that says "A CUPPA JO".
- In Camp McCarran terminal building, a firehose nozzle is to the west of the lower level on a wall opposite of the lockers.
- In Aerotech suite 200, there is a firehose nozzle towards the back.
- In Goodsprings general store, there is a firehose reel near the back, behind the cash register.
- In Nevada Highway Patrol station, there is a firehose reel in the back in the jail cell room
- In the Bison Steve Hotel, there are three firehouse reels; one near the kitchen, one near the back door, and one on the top floor.
- Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans: Two firehose nozzles, along with many other supplies, are needed to repair a food processor in Fallout: New Vegas.