Here’s your first look at the all-new update for Fallout: Shelter 1.2 available for both Android and iOS. Download today.
Thanks to Vault-Tec, a new mode, extra tools and new features have been added to protect and perfect your Vault including:
• New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the “cloud,” (no moisture condenser necessary!) and continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.
• Some Dwellers are reporting sightings of a mysterious individual in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification!
• Faced all the challenges the “normal” Vault simulation can provide? Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud!
• New Vault-Tec directive – Dwellers have been given authorization to scavenge equipment from dead Raiders. Gear up!
• Are you an experienced Overseer who has already undergone Vault operational training? Now you can skip the tutorial!
• In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide (VDSG).
• Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
• Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens!
• Available exclusively on the App Store, all new legendary character Piper from Fallout 4 and five FREE lunchboxes!
Appears on these pages
Fallout Shelter is a free-to-play installment in the Fallout series for iOS, Android devices...
The Fallout Shelter trailer was the announcement trailer for Fallout Shelter, and was released...