Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here’s your first look at the all-new update for Fallout: Shelter 1.2 available for both Android and iOS. Download today.
Thanks to Vault-Tec, a new mode, extra tools and new features have been added to protect and perfect your Vault including:
• New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the “cloud,” (no moisture condenser necessary!) and continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.
• Some Dwellers are reporting sightings of a mysterious individual in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification!
• Faced all the challenges the “normal” Vault simulation can provide? Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud!
• New Vault-Tec directive – Dwellers have been given authorization to scavenge equipment from dead Raiders. Gear up!
• Are you an experienced Overseer who has already undergone Vault operational training? Now you can skip the tutorial!
• In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide (VDSG).
• Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
• Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens!
• Available exclusively on the App Store, all new legendary character Piper from Fallout 4 and five FREE lunchboxes!
Appears on these pages
Fallout Shelter is a free-to-play installment in the Fallout series for iOS, Android devices...
The Fallout Shelter trailer was the announcement trailer for Fallout Shelter, and was released...