This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Click here to watch "Dead Space 2: Prologue [Fear with me - part1]" ----------
Unique Power Armor.
- This armor can be repaired with all other Power Armor variations, excluding Enclave Power Armor and Tesla Power Armor variants.
- The armor dispenses Med-X every 2.5hrs after checking your hitpoint total. Since it is on a timer it does NOT dispense Med-X during the heat of battle (when you'd need it most).
- If the player leaves the sewer without taking it, it will disappear.
- Despite looking like BoS power armor it has a star on the shoulderpads, painted in the colors of the USA.
- The T-51b Power Armor can not be repaired with this armor. This armor, however, can be repaired with the T-51b.
- In addition to the Med-X dispensing system, the armor features an onboard voice that resembles Mister Gutsy in terms of sound and personality. This feature (and the suit itself) may be a nod to the HEV suit from the Half-Life series, which also administered medical care (including morphine), and had an on-board computerized voice (albeit without a personality).
- This Armor will use Med-X in your inventory, so don't wear it if you want to keep that Med-X for a special occasion.
- It will not dispense Med-X when you have none in your inventory, as it checks to see if Med-X is available before attempting to dispense.
- It's also worth noting that no matter how many Med-X chems the suit dispenses to you, you will not become addicted to Med-X.
- There is a random encounter where a BoS Knight and an Enclave Soldier talk about this armor, and why the BoS never recovered it from Old Olney.
- This armor can be very helpful in battle as it will always shout out a phrase, alerting you of any danger, even if your perception is low.
- Even though the armor will alert you of any danger, nearby foes will be able to hear the shouting and will become alert to your presence. This makes it very poor when trying to take a stealthy approach.
In all platforms, the Medic Armor is known to have many glitches, some of the rumours are:
- You must have access to The Citadel after "The Waters of Life" quest, and also have Power Armor training
- Once you have entered the sewers and exited it again, the body carrying the armor will dissapear.
- If you have the 1.1 patch, it is possible the body may never appear.