Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's the name of your deathwish?”— Red Lucy
|Unmarked Quest: Fight Night|
|Talk to Red Lucy.|
|Say "Let's talk about The Thorn". and choose speech option "I am ready to fight in The Thorn."|
|Select which creature you want to fight then how many.|
|Proceed to killing the creature/creatures.|
|Return to Red Lucy and receive your caps.|
One can set up custom fights by talking with Red Lucy and choosing which creatures and raiders fight in the next match, along with how many of them will fight in a red vs. blue team. Since the creatures are expensive to breed, and there's only a limited amount of Fiends to keep and maintain, one will have to entirely pay for the custom match. If the team bet on wins, an earnings of varied caps will be rewarded, plus a little extra. To initiate the fights, one simply talks with Red Lucy and selects the dialogue: Let's talk about The Thorn. and ask, What's fighting in the next match?. The team bet on is the first one that comes up in dialogue, and it is always on the left. Red team is on the left, blue on the right.
One can also tell Red Lucy that they want to fight against the creatures themselves. After choosing whether to fight certain creatures or Fiends and how many of them to fight, the combatant will then be sent to the arena cage. The winnings payout is according to which creatures or Fiends are fought: 3 deathclaws will award 500 caps, while 3 giant mantis will only award 30 caps.
- Undertaking Lucy's quests to obtain eggs allows the ability to fight more powerful creatures for more money, including deathclaws.
- When a fight is first starting, one can close the gates and safely shoot the opponents.
- It is possible to fight one or three deathclaws, but not two. This is due to dialogue limitations with Lucy, as the Courier can only agree to fight one deathclaw, or as many as she has, which is three.
- pc ps3 xbox360 If you kill any creature with energy or plasma weapons, the ash or goo pile will stay in the fight arena forever. [verified]
- xbox360 ps3 Sometimes, a friendly creature will spawn inside your cage area. There is no penalty for killing them, as it counts for the quest. [verified]
- pc ps3 Sometimes a custom fight will not progress, with both parties just staring at each other. The only way to fix this is to kill either party, though this will make the Thorn hostile if no Stealth Boy is used. [verified]