Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
|Side Quest: Field Research|
|Find the Audio Sample - Opera Singer and Audio Sample - Giant Tarantula in Higg's Village.|
|Find the Audio Sample - Gabriel's Bark in the X-8 research center.|
|Find the Audio Sample - Mobius' Robo-scorpion in the Forbidden Zone Dome.|
|Find the three seed packages for the biological research station around the X-22 botanical garden.|
|Install all the upgrades in The Sink.|
|Reward: Variable XP, the ability to change the frequency of the sonic emitter, and the ability to harvest plants in the Sink's garden.|
- The first audio tape, Opera Singer, can be found in Higgs Village, in House #108. It is resting on the night stand in the master bedroom upstairs.
- The second audio tape, Giant Tarantula, can be found in Higgs Village, in House #00. It is in the leftmost room upstairs, on an empty terminal.
- The third audio tape, Gabriel's Bark, can be found at the residential test facility, located during (or after) the player completed the Sonic Emitter Upgrade quest. The location of the tape is marked on your map once the residential cyberdog guard test is activated. Select the test, and avoid or kill Gabe. Once he is taken care of, look for the tape in one of Gabe's dig spots. The exact dig spot is randomly selected.
- The fourth audio tape, Robo-scorpion, can be found in the Forbidden Zone. It is found when the player defeats Mobius' robo-scorpion, on a table at the far end of the room, on the upper-level balcony.
- One pack of dried seeds can be found at the X-22 botanical garden. It is on the second level of the building, guarded by a few spore carriers, spore plants, and Patient Zero, a unique spore carrier.
- Another pack of dried seeds sits near a fountain northeast of Signal Hills transmitter. It is guarded by a few spore plants, including the unique spore plant Dionaea Muscipula.
- A third seed pack can be found north of the second "noted" pack at Signal Hills transmitter, across the pipe, near a spore plant.
|10||Find all of the audio samples for the Jukebox.|
|20||Find plant samples for the Biological Research Station.|
|30||Quest finished||Return the samples to The Sink.|
- The audio samples and seed packets can be uploaded in The Sink at any point during the quest, in any order. It is also possible to upload them prior to receiving the quest.
- To complete this quest the player has to have the quest Old World Blues active to get the Audio Sample - Mobius' Robo-scorpion.