This site consists of a number of trailer homes around a central swimming pool. There is a live glowing one in the trailer at the northeast corner. There is also a hidden underground shelter (with an Advanced locked safe) just west of the pool between a picket fence and some barrels.
- Live & Love issue #4 can be found in the trailer to the southeast. There is a motorcycle leaning against the trailer.
- The New Squirrel tapes #1, #2 and #3.
- 1 can be found in the leasing office.
- 2 can be found in the trailer to the southwest.
- 3 can be found in the same trailer as the Live & Love magazine southeast of the pool.
- Fiddler's Green trailer key is in the leasing office's Novice locked safe, which can be opened with the terminal next to it.
- A leveled set of power armor can be found in the trailer to the north of the office, in a Master locked trailer which can be opened with the Fiddler's Green trailer key.
- Stealth Boy in the trailer just west of the swimming pool, on a table next to a console.
- After extending the satellites at relay tower 0BB-915 a distress signal can be picked up. It is broadcasted by a man trapped in a shelter after he fled from feral ghouls because he hurt his leg. The entrance to the shelter is to the west of the swimming pool next to a couple of barrels and some trees, partially hidden underneath a wooden plank.
- There is a skeleton with three cymbal-banging monkey toys on top of the reception's roof. It can be reached by climbing the trailer to the west of the building using the trash cans and then jumping on the building's roof.
- There is a dead glowing one and an Expert locked safe with random leveled loot at the bottom of the deep end of the pool.
Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The name "Fiddler's Green" is a reference to a version of the afterlife, full of dancers where the music never stops playing. It may also be a reference to the movie Land of the Dead, where the last known refuge in the world that wasn't overrun by zombies/ghouls was a fortified section of a city also known as Fiddler's Green, similar to this site which is overrun by ghouls.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
pc xboxone The feral ghouls at Fiddler's Green may not respawn if they are killed on the first visit. This could potentially break any quests that require clearing the place, such as the Randolph Safehouse quest line, if obtained after the initial visit. [verified]