Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Thin, flexible fibers made of high-quality glass, used to transmit signals more efficiently than with metal wires. In-game, fiber optics are a key component to high-tier electronic weapon modifications and settlement devices, such as laser turrets.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
Fiber optics (varies)
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Flight data recorder||2||3||0.66|
|Laser tripmine (disarm)||1||N/A||N/A|
|Prototype biometric scanner||1||3||0.33|
- 49 can be obtained in the Jamaica Plain Town Hall basement by disarming a large amount of laser tripwires. The tripwires can be reset by pushing a button in the same room for infinite fiber optics, crystals and steel.
- Teagan sells shipments of 25 fiber optics.
- After a peaceful conclusion to the Restoring Order quest from the Automatron add-on, Isabel Cruz sells shipments of 25 fiber optics.
- Alexis Combes occasionally sells shipments of 25 fiber optics. However, her available shipments are not fixed and will cycle periodically among various shipments including ballistic fiber and nuclear material.
- One method to cycle her shipment stock manually is to wait/sleep 48 hours.
- Alternatively, killing her then reloading a prior save can force her available shipment to refresh; other wares will remain unchanged.