Upon entering there is a staircase going down to a short hallway that ends at a door chained from the other side. The only way to get through is a hole in the wall opening into a maintenance tunnel that leads to the platform. Most of the platform is caved in and was the home to a single dead raider and the bloatflies that most likely killed him. Just down the platform are the turnstiles that lead to the foyer containing a sleeping bag and a cooking station as well as the chained door to the exit.
|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on Creation Club content.|
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - On a small table in front of the cage.
- Several stacks of pre-War money are scattered throughout the area.
- Overdue book - Two, both found in the subway train.
- Classic 10mm pistol - several, next to the bodies of dead Tunnel Snakes.
- Tunnel Snakes outfit - several, on the bodies of dead Tunnel Snakes, plus one in Wally Mack's footlocker
- Ultimatum - on Wally Mack.
Fens Way station only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Fens Way station is located approximately in the same area as the real-world Kenmore station.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.