Feel Like A Kid Again
The player must find the 20 Ralphie the robot posters hidden throughout the Divide.
Hopeville & Collapsed Overpass
- On the wall next to the pod where you find ED-E in the Hopeville missile silo bunker.
- After leaving the silo bunker, travel north west to an abandoned gas station and in the garage on the wall next to a workbench.
- Inside the Hopeville women's barracks, far wall.
- Outside the Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters on the north side of the building, this one can be tricky, it's on the side facing the hill, look carefully at the wall and you should see it.
- In the marked men camp, on the side of the building furthest south-east.
- Upstairs at the marked men guard outpost, on the outside of the rear wall accessible by a catwalk.
- In the basement of the marked men guard outpost, next to some hanged skeletons.
- Inside a locked gate, opened by the warehouse stash key (with some writing on the wall), northeast of marked men supply outpost and south of the collapsed overpass tunnel entrance.
- Enter the collapsed overpass tunnel, located inside the trailer of the first overturned truck immediately to your left.
High Road & Ashton
- In the Crow's Nest by the NCR riot police corpse, if you use fast travel, you can see it easily.
- On the outside of the building containing the Lonesome Road snow globe at the Junction 7 rest stop.
- Along the road east of the Ashton silo control station entrance, in a blown out building opposite of Bonesaw's marked men camp, on the second level on one of the central pillars.
The Courier's Mile
- In the Courier's Mile east and south of the entrance, on the first floor (not ground level) of the remains of a building. The building is the large one just beyond the barber pole, and the poster can be seen from there.
Road to Ulysses' Temple
- In Sunstone Tower on the third floor behind a bookcase.
- Inside the Third Street Municipal Building second level, on the back wall beyond the dead NCR soldier wearing Elite riot gear.
- In the two-story building opposite the Third Street Municipal Building, upstairs. Turn right; it will be behind some filing cabinets.
- In the buried buildings just before entering the Boxwood Hotel roof, on the wall behind the bed.
- Inside the wastewater treatment plant, in the office with the manager's terminal.
- On the wall outside the waste disposal station.
- In the building across the water due South from the waste disposal station on the wall behind some bookshelves close to a workbench.
Grants 100 XP upon completion.
There is a poster above the bed in The Sink. It cannot be activated, however.