The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Brotherhood of Steel side quest: Feeding the troops|
|Speak to Proctor Teagan|
|travel to the designated settlement|
|Pay for supplies.||Eliminate the settlers|
|Return to Proctor Teagan|
|Reward: 100+ XP|
Head to the Prydwen and speak to Proctor Teagan and ask if he has any work. He will send the Sole Survivor to a settlement in order to "persuade" them to donate food by any means necessary. This can be done by purchasing crops from the settlers, or by eliminating them, which will result in the Brotherhood of Steel claiming the settlement. Regardless of the path taken, return to Proctor Teagan to complete the quest and collect one's reward.
Settlements asking for helpEdit
- pc ps4 xboxone Each mission directs to the first farm repeatedly. A simple work around is to kill the settler you're supposed to speak with for the quest. [verified]
- pc Completing this quest resets Proctor Teagan's inventory, allowing you to buy more sets of T-51 armor & frame.[verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone If Covenant is selected as the target settlement, there will be no voiced dialogue for Jacob Orden when bartering for the crops.[verified]
- pc ps4 After killing all the settlers (except for the children) and obtaining the crops from the settlement, you will be notified that the Brotherhood of Steel now controls that settlement. However, the player can still build and control the settlement as normal.[verified]
- xboxone Sanctuary Hills is still a valid settlement to build at once the quest is completed peacefully by asking for a "donation" of crops. It is unknown if the Minutemen presence has anything to do with this occurance.
- pc If a settlement is lost to the Brotherhood without first acquiring it for the Minutemen, the quest can be failed via setstage BoSR05 355 and the quest to acquire the settlement for the Minutemen is available again. After this, one must use console commands setstage BoSR05 50 to finish the Brotherhood quest or Teagan can not be spoken to.[verification overdue]