Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- You are tasked with heading to a random settlement to secure a supply of crops for the Brotherhood.
- Go to the settlement and acquire the crops by paying for them (the cost is reduced with a successful speech check), charming them, or killing everyone.
- Return to Proctor Teagan to collect your reward.
Settlements asking for helpEdit
It may be expected that Paladin Danse will approve of acquiring a settlement for the Brotherhood, but this is true only if you shell out the full asking price of 1,000 caps to the owner (although this may be due to the mission not being an "official" task for the Brotherhood as Teagan concedes if you call him out on the nature of the request). Haggling the price down to 500 caps will cause no effect. Donation persuasion choices will yield a like from Danse. Killing off the farmers is considered murder and, like all such cases with Danse and most other companions, will cause disapproval.
- pc xboxone Each mission directs to the first farm repeatedly. A simple work around is to kill the settler you're supposed to speak with for the quest. [verification overdue]
- pc Completing this quest reset's Proctor Teagan's inventory, allowing you to buy more sets of T-51 armor & frame.[verification overdue]
- pc ps4 xboxone If Covenant is selected as the target settlement, there will be no voiced dialogue for Jacob Orden when bartering for the crops.[verification overdue]
- pc ps4 After killing all the settlers (Not children as it is not possible, they will run away.) obtaining the crops from the settlement, you will be notified that the Brotherhood of Steel now controls that settlement; however, the player can still build and control the settlement as normal.[verification overdue]
- xboxone Sanctuary Hills is still a valid settlement to build at once the quest is completed peacefully by asking for a "donation" of crops. It is unknown if the Minutemen presence has anything to do with this occurance.
- pc Danse will only like it that you buy the crops for 1000 caps the first time you do it. All other times you buy the crops will not change his affection.[verification overdue]