The building seems to be intact on the outside. However, both the surrounding area and inside are completely overrun by super mutants. On the front plaza is a big fire, around a destroyed statue. There are at least four super mutants; including one super mutant suicider patrolling the premises. Two doors at the front and back grant access to the building.
Four protectrons can be activated via a terminal upon an entry from the front of the building. (The terminal is to the right of the trash can on your right.) They may help clear super mutants on the lowest floor of the area. Up on the roof, the Sole Survivor can start the quest The Gilded Grasshopper (if not previously done at the Valentine Detective Agency) after reading the note inside the grasshopper. It can be found as a wind vane atop the golden dome next to the ruined bell tower.
- Faneuil Hall cashier's key - In the downstairs hall, facing the west wall, turn left, and enter the small room with tires to the right. The key is on a cabinet. It opens a wall safe and a door.
- One overdue book - In the main hall, on a chair against the north wall (seems to be east if wearing power armor - see bugs).
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - In the main hall, upper southeast balcony by the door.
- Live & Love issue #1 (+10 base HP for companions) - On the top floor in the small hallway, on an end table across from the American flag.
- The gilded grasshopper - On the roof of the building.
- Kidnapping - A group of super mutants can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- The Gilded Grasshopper - This is where the player needs to go to find the grasshopper that Nick Valentine's associate was trying to find.
- A super mutant skirmisher will always respawn, and so will a mutant hound and a suicider.
- The memorial has been surrounded by jagged pieces of metal, and set alight.
Faneuil Hall only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Faneuil Hall is evidently based on Boston's Faneuil Hall, but with a few changes. The most notable is the different number of windows.
pc ps4 xboxone Entering this building while wearing power armor causes the compass directions displayed at the bottom of the screen to be incorrectly rotated by 90°. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.